[Sunberth] Looking For Roleplay

Splitting this part off from the OOC thread, it's a thread dedicated to finding roleplaying partners and hooking up with people threading in the city!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Daedalus Dagwood on April 18th, 2014, 5:50 pm

Hello everyone.

As I am about to put on my posting pants and running shoes on, I will be hitting the ground running when it comes to making threads and solos. So, that means I am open to a few threads. Daedalus here is of the playfully passionate and ambitiously deviant caste. I will mainly be looking to improve his blacksmithing and metalsmthing skills with dashes of other craft and combat skills being worked on. If anyone wants to chill out with Daedalus at his metal working and making shop Dagwood Metal, just PM me.

For all your metallic needs, visit Dagwood's
Daedalus Dagwood
Endless Possibilities

Words: 157286
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2013, 8:38 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Qali Stripe on April 25th, 2014, 4:23 pm

Hello Sunberth! I'm new to the Region (and this character,) and I am hoping I can make some threads with a few of you.

I'm up for pretty much anything that won't result in Qali's death or some sort of major injury that will disable her for a while. My primary focus is going to be working on skills, existing and then acquiring new ones. Bondmate search isn't top of the list, but I'm open to discussing the possibility, just I want it to take more than a season for her to really bond to someone, and I'd prefer a non-romance based bond as well. If you'd like a hand to hand sparring partner, someone to pick pockets with you, or someone to let you tag alone on some evening trips into the wilds around Sunberth hit me up! I'd love to discuss any ideas with anyone!
Qali Stripe
Livin' in ruins of a palace within my dreams

Words: 9995
Joined roleplay: April 24th, 2014, 3:00 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Cheu on April 27th, 2014, 1:29 am

Hello fellow Mizahars. I'm planning to make a thread about guarding a merchants storage during the night. It will involve a bit of a fighting, seduction and afterward drinking. But who knows, depending on how we play we might get a totally new story :3

So if any mercenary (or someone in general that feel like guarding) feels like taking on a job feel free to pm me and we can make a thread together. Also, the more the merrier!
Cheu
Player

Words: 2718
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 5:41 pm
Character sheet

Postby Ditana Tesoni on April 29th, 2014, 1:37 pm

Hello everyone, I'm looking for anyone interested in teaching/helping a kelvic learn/improve on a few skills.
-Acrobatics
-Astronomy
-Climbing
-Drawing
-Escape Artist
-Running
-Stealth
-Unarmed Combat

Friends, enemies, partners, one time meet up; if you want to help with/learn any of these as well, PM me and we'll work something out.
Ditana Tesoni
Player

Words: 12867
Joined roleplay: April 24th, 2014, 6:26 am
Race: Kelvic

Postby Shelven on April 30th, 2014, 6:13 pm

Just throwing this out to say that I'm up to join anyone in any kind of thread to get the development ball rolling for this character. PM me if you would care to let or want Shelven to join in on a thread.
Shelven
Gregory

Words: 2867
Joined roleplay: April 7th, 2014, 10:27 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Matthew on May 5th, 2014, 6:22 pm

I am looking to get some desperately needed combat training for Matthew. This can either be a spar or some sort of adventure, I am not at all picky. It'll have to be before the 55th, but otherwise, I am pretty open. Just shoot me a PM.

Thank you.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Fallon on June 8th, 2014, 11:29 am

In Sunberth for the Summer 514 AV?

Think you have the quick fingers and the know how?
Then our shipment stealing program is for you!

Think you got the stones to fight for what's right and make a change?
Then stand up and prove it with us to the Sunberth mob!

Are you sick and tired of the drudgery of normal life? Up for getting your hands dirty with some gang antics?
Well look no further! Join us and discover what you're really capable of.

The Scars are looking for members and to spread the fun about the city. We have a few plots going on this season and are more than happy to add in side 'tasters' for the those of you interested. We would love for you Sunberthians to be involved with us on our adventures. So drop us a line if you're interested and let's get the plotting going.

-Fallon and The Scars
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Alyra on June 11th, 2014, 2:07 am

Hello Sunberth! I'm breaking in this new character, and was wondering if anyone would be free to flashback waaay back in Summer/Fall of 508? I'm not looking for anything in particular (besides to, ya know, boost my NaJu word count :P), and I can do any timestamp after the 25th of Summer, 508.

PM if you're interested!

Thoughts ~.~ Common ~.~ Tukant (0000BF) ~.~ Kontinese (FFFFFF)
Piraen
Alyra
Player

Words: 70686
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2012, 7:52 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Seyral on June 15th, 2014, 6:04 pm

Hi Sunberthians,

Feel free to check out my character's CS and contact me if you're up for roleplaying with me.

A few things to note about this character:

- He's not a bloodthirsty savage, but he is a poor unaffiliated (for the moment) thug who needs to steal and do other unsavoury things to survive on a day to day basis. Basicly, he's not the nicest or most diplomatic guy to be around, he's straightforward to the point of being brutally blunt and tactless.

- He has a desire to change the state of the world but does not yet have the means or possibilities to do so, but it his goal that keeps him truckin' until the day comes he can break free of these type of shackles that life gave him after the cold, iron, ones that the slavers' gave him years ago.

In case you're up for roleplaying with this kind of character, let me know and we'll work out a fun thread to read & write! :)
Seyral
Player

Words: 6549
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2014, 10:05 am
Character sheet

Postby Jory Carver on June 19th, 2014, 9:15 pm

Hey Sunberth, my exams are over this Monday *Feeble hooray* so I am eager to forget them and replace it with a bit of stress free writing. So I've got a few ideas laid out on my plotnotes and with any luck I'll conjure up a few more for the start of my summer holidays so if you're interested simply drop me a PM and we can work something out hopefully :)

And keep in mind I'm am interested in threading outside of my ideas, I've shown you mine so you can show me yours. :P

My plotnotes - Here
-Jory Carver
Retired, bye all.
Jory Carver
Player

Words: 18705
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2014, 4:43 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

PreviousNext