The Quick Thanks Thread!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Orakan on April 19th, 2019, 12:36 am

Just wanna thank Gossamer for all she does behind the scenes that so few of us see. You keep this place going, a place we love, and I am very grateful you continue to care and do all that you do for us and Miz.

I also want to thank Madeira for hopping into Sunberth and knocking out a couple grades for us. You're a pro and your efforts are genuinely and hugely appreciated - not just by other graders who might be struggling to stay on top of queues but by the players who get those well earned rewards you dole out. It means a lot so, sincerely, thank you.

I'd like to also thank the playerbase, as a whole - especially you guys in discord. I love seeing all the support everyone throws around for each other; it means a lot.

Lastly - as Antipodes, I want to thank the staff. You guys offer so much help, feedback and support and I can't truly express what it means to work with you guys. Thank you so much.

<333
“The means to every crime is ours,
and we employ them all,
we multiply the horror a hundredfold.”

Image Image
Orakan
Lost Boy

Words: 94991
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 1:52 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Shiress on May 7th, 2019, 12:22 am

I wanted to thank Caspian for his abundance of patience. He has been waiting on me to write an opener for our thread since -this is embarrassing- February! Never once has he griped, complained, or threatened violence. Caspian, you have the patience of a saint and I thank you!
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Character sheet
Shiress
Spunky Slave

Words: 536444
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)