Price List Addition Requests

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Postby Kreig Messer on January 12th, 2014, 2:35 pm

yo, I'd like to request weapon accessories:

Crossbow Push lever: A device that eases pulling the string of the crossbow and allows warriors to pull the string while on horseback.

I'd also like to request that there be various bolts, since there seems to be various types of arrows
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Marx Eisenstahl on January 12th, 2014, 6:00 pm

Hey, sorry- just a minor niggle. The flamberge in the price list looks like (from it's description as being able to cut and place in the "large" melee section) it should be called a flambard or a flammard.
At first, you might think Marx Eisenstahl is merely a foot-soldier.
You could not be more correct.
Marx Eisenstahl
Defiled by huggles.

Words: 15126
Joined roleplay: November 3rd, 2013, 10:29 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Stefan on January 23rd, 2014, 5:11 am

Alcohol: Rum, moonshine. I mean, theres sugar, there molasse... there must be rum.

Additions for musical instruments: tunning fork, drumsticks, lute/mandolin strings.

Weapon: Espada ropera. But I think is the same thing as a rapier, so...
Stefan
Player

Words: 185497
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2013, 7:22 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ricky Maze on January 27th, 2014, 4:54 am

Before hand I noticed there was a price for a Training Room, yet see no sign of one now. If it was removed for some reason that I haven't noticed then apologies for rerequesting its addition. :)

I also pondered about a couple of edible goods like maybe potatoes and oranges, but those are just minor ideas. Appreciate any consideration in this request!
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on January 29th, 2014, 5:37 am

I also have a small inquiry.

Donkeys and mules are worth 8 GM on the pricelist. However, Horses are really expensive. Anywhere from 50-600 GM. Even mixed breeds are 50 GM at least, I believe. So I was curious as to why Mules and donkeys are so little? At least why Mules are? I've heard Mules are large in size (sometimes larger than horses themselves, or so I've heard) and I can see that as very valuable. As for donkeys, I can understand them being cheaper than a horse, since they're smaller, however, considering their handiness and their ability to do all sorts of jobs, I can hardly imagine them as being only 8 GM.

I don't expect them to be 50 GM like horses or anything, but 20 for a donkey and 30 range for a Mule? Or 15 and 25? I mean, that seemed reasonable to me at least.

If there is a specific reason why the cost for them is so low, then I would like to know. But if not, then I would like to see the price be upped a little more. Because, to me, saying a Mule is 8 GM is like saying a Denusk is 200 GM, which is highly under priced, considering they normally go for 500-600 GM.

Anyway, thanks Gillar!

Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Postby Shael on January 30th, 2014, 4:42 pm

As someone looking to fish in the wilderness of Avanthal, I would like a reusable method of getting through the ice with some elbow grease rather than the Ice Cutter tonic which is 15 gm per use.

I'm looking at a Ice Chisel wich would be an iron bar of 3-4 feet in length with a sharp chisel end and a end to be hammered with sledge or mallet which would be good for getting through ice of up to a foot in depth. Any deeper would take a good deal of strength and effort.

I am unsure if Mizahar has proper tech to make a Corer for taking ice samples/making quick holes, but perhaps for deeper ice there could be an Auger of sorts.
Shael
Player

Words: 1316
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2014, 6:54 am
Character sheet

Postby Palla Frostfawn on February 25th, 2014, 10:30 pm

I was just curious, as there are partridges and songbirds listed on the price list, but there is no food available for them. Unless I am mistaken, they eat bird seed, so if it isn't too much to ask, could you add a seed type that is suitable for birds to eat, or just birdseed? Unless they eat the same seeds from which plants grow, in which case I am sorry for asking.
I also second the request for potatoes.
Thanks!
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Words: 117768
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ireth Telemnar on March 12th, 2014, 9:27 pm

I hope these are just a couple of small things, but perhaps

Cradles
Blankets

:D Thank you so much!
Ireth Telemnar
A tune for your thoughts?

Words: 169690
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2013, 2:41 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Miro on April 15th, 2014, 11:02 am

Verilian had made a small to medium sized ship for Ravok called a Water Glider. They haven't a price yet, and such a thing could only be done by you. I'd very much like to see them added to the Price List. There lore entry on them is brief, but I hope enough is there for you to decide a price.
Miro
Not quite Nuit, just a little undead.

Words: 1238727
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 7:52 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext