OOC Info [Suvan Sea OOC Thread] The Fierce Currents

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An inland sea created by Ivak's cataclismic fury during the Valterrian, the Suvan Sea is a major trade route and the foremost hub for piracy in Mizahar. [lore]

[Suvan Sea OOC Thread] The Fierce Currents

Postby Growl on November 19th, 2011, 8:34 pm

Hey guys, just poking in to say that I am moving back out. So please don't post any more threads in my office for grading. But don't worry, Trident will be around to look after everyone. =)

Be nice to the new AS!

Growl
I carry the words of the dead.
Growl
Lost Soul

Words: 167857
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2011, 12:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Trident on November 19th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Hey, all you seafarers, wanderers, and pirates of the Suvan Sea!

As the wonderful Growl said, I'm Trident and I'm going to be taking over her position as storyteller of the Suvan Sea. I'll be the new AS for this place, and any and all threads related to the Suvan Sea should be taken out of her office and/or posted in mine. Feel free to contact me for any sorts of modded threads and questions you have. I can't wait to start working on the Suvan Sea and, with your help, making it the best it can be.

If you have any improvements or ideas for the Suvan Sea, I'd love to hear them. I'd like to see everyone contributing to the Suvan, as it's too big to take on on my own. Thanks!

- Trident

Development ThreadDS OfficeSuvan SeaSuvan Sea Lore

---

Accepting more moderated threads now on a limited basis. PM me for more information.
Trident
Welcome to no man's land

Words: 105060
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2011, 3:58 am
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Archelon on November 22nd, 2011, 12:47 am

turtle will help :P, He'll just shoot a pm to ya sometime... ^-^

Has a wicked idea for a floating town of rafts that people trade in >.>
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Trident on November 27th, 2011, 4:07 pm

Guys, if you have an idea, feel free to shoot me it in a PM or post it in the Development Thread. :)

Thanks,
Trident

---

Accepting more moderated threads now on a limited basis. PM me for more information.
Trident
Welcome to no man's land

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Jonathon DuFraine on December 2nd, 2011, 10:59 pm

I'm planning on making a new character, and I wish him to be a pirate. I believe this is the hub of piracy 'round here, so... how would one go about joining a ship?
Jonathon DuFraine
Vigilant Hunter

Words: 71575
Joined roleplay: December 14th, 2010, 7:35 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Trident on December 3rd, 2011, 3:55 am

Jonathon,

We can most definitely set up a situation where your new character would join a pirate ship. I can easily create a ship and crew and we can do a thread together where your character would join the crew. It would be like a regular employment, with the pirate captain functioning as your boss. Your position would be as a sailor, who would make 1-7 mizas a day depending on his skills.

The Suvan Sea might be the hub of piracy, but svefra pods tend to look down upon any non-svefra pirates, and will indeed hunt them down when they find them. While the svefra can hardly track down all pirates, humans parading as pirates aren't as common as you think. They are a lot more secretive. Just take that into account when creating your character.

Why don't we move this conversation to PM, where we can better discuss how we'll make your character?

Thanks,
Trident

---

Trident
Welcome to no man's land

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Kvar Driftweaver on December 7th, 2011, 12:48 am

Just wanted to say hello :), although I am outside of the region for reasons of a ship wreck it is very possible I will be doing flashbacks to happier times if they are approved. So if anyone wants a character for one of their threads let me know, cheers!
Kvar's OOC Plotnotes, arcs and goals.

Mood Music: Wanderlust Curse | Battle Metal | Celebration

My Merry Band of Miscreants
Kvar - Kharadish - J’karn
Kvar Driftweaver
Rook takes bishop

Words: 59882
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2011, 3:35 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Donor (1)

Postby Liandra on December 22nd, 2011, 4:07 pm

Liandra, is the latest and greatest Charoda to arrive in the Suvan. I can't wait to explore here.

Liandra is accepting any and all thread requests.
Liandra
Who Ya Gonna Call?

Words: 108927
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2011, 5:11 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Trident on December 26th, 2011, 9:18 pm

Welcome, Kvar, Liandra!

Due to popular demand, the Anchorage Flotilla has been added. Feel free to use it to buy goods and other necessities! If you are in the lower Northern Suvan, that is. The ship-town won't be moving anytime soon, I assure you, so feel free to play around with it as long as the Flotilla stays in that general area.

I'd also like to point out my quest, Dead in the Water, as well. It is open for any and all to join in - it begins on the aforementioned Anchorage Flotilla, which is near the middle of the Suvan, and is set later in the season so all of you have plenty of reasons why you managed to make it to the Flotilla in time for the quest. Even if you were located far, far away. :)

If you have any problems reaching the Flotilla but still would like to join the quest, feel free to PM me and I'm sure we can work something out! I'd love to see everyone participate - I promise, it will be a lot of fun, if a bit dangerous! :D

---

Trident
Welcome to no man's land

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Aluria on January 5th, 2012, 6:18 pm

Fresh off the boat. PM me if you would like to thread with me.
Aluria
Insecure

Words: 20098
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2011, 9:31 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

PreviousNext