Open [Beautyfest] Party on the Pier

The end of the night party commences on Riverfall's docks.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[Beautyfest] Party on the Pier

Postby Kavala on November 17th, 2013, 2:42 am

Kavala met her brother’s eyes from across the pier. Even though she was tucked safely in Riaris’ arms, she noted that Vanator was there, looking after all his women, being every bit of the Ankal that he was. Responsibility hung heavy on her brother, not just for The Sanctuary folks, but for all the Drykas. Kavala had been right in telling Faryon that Vanator needed to give her his approval for her to join their cause. Her brother stood proud, his watchful eyes scanning the crowd, ever on the edge. She just wished that for once he would relax, find a beautiful lady to dance with, and enjoy himself.

Her azure gaze turned back, meeting Riaris’ pale orbs. “My brother.” She started out softly, not sure how to say it. “I wish he would relax more, worry less, and have himself some fun. He needs to marry again, have some children as well. It would do him a world of good.” Kavala said, stroking the small of Riaris’ back with her arm that encircled his waist. “Vanator is the best uncle those boys could ever have. He’s got them learning bow already and throwing axes when they want to help him train. He’s been really good on teaching them how to care for armor and weapons, making sure they are always sharp, clean, and reliable. And his son and daughter are amazing too. For the first time since the Djed Storm, home actually feels like home because it’s filled with almost all of my family.” Kavala said, offering Riaris a smile. She hoped he knew that the ‘almost’ was for him.

“You could bring your sisters with you. We have plenty of room.”
That explained so much. If Riaris’ family was partially out of town and he was the adult left in the house, no wonder he hasn’t been around. “I promised riding lessons last time I visited, especially to Johan, though Nanali didn’t seem that interested. She loves the dogs though. Now would be a good time to give some. Cadra would love cooking for you all as well. Just bring them. We’ll be on our best behavior. Nanali can help Cadra decorate Vanator’s new suite. She’d love that, and maybe she’d love giving some advice on what sort of ring Sybel is going to get Vanator if they ever do finalize a wedding.” Kavala commented, grinning.

“And I need help decorating the nursery. An Akontak’s opinion would be fantastic.”
Kavala said, deciding then and there she probably needed a nursery. She wouldn’t call it that though, not for Tasival’s sake. Something else would e a lot better. “Nanali and Johan would probably have a great time. I know we enjoy seeing them. Plus its less like babysitting… she’s too old for one anyhow… and more like a vacation if we spin it the right way.” Kavala said, chuckling. The girls were in their late twenties and Kavala was only in her early thirties. All in all, Kavala was barely old enough to be considered and adult by either Akalak or Konti standards. And she could sympathize with Riaris’ sisters who were just under the wire of being considered adults.

Her eyes swept around and she took in the other dancers. The Kelvics she recognized immediately, though she tuned her gift down and out, not wanting to pick up on their emotions today. Some of them didn’t do so well in crowds. Some thrived on them. This batch looked like a mixed lot, some holding it together, some awkwardly trying to fit in. It still bothered her, more than she’d like to let on, that Vanator was standing at the edge of the crowd all alone.
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Favchean Hronis on November 17th, 2013, 3:03 am

After having entered the party and moving to a point where he could observe without being noticed, Favchean noticed groups coming and going, but he also noticed the groups that seemed to stay on the edge. Parties were fine and dandy to some, and had he wanted to relinquish himself to his Dark brother then he is sure that he would find himself dancing or some other foolishness. His dark brother having a taste for flirting that he himself did not. Nor did he have the talkative streak of his mother, however there were few that did pique his interest.

The pregnant Konti he had given beads to earlier was here, on the arms of one he had not personally met yet but the way she looked at him, Favchean guessed that he had been the one responsible for her maternal glow. It made Favchean glad and happy to see a couple expecting a child together rather then simply the female incubating a child under contract. He agreed that the Nakivak were necessary, and would even make use of one if the time came but he highly preferred a different way.

Then he saw another he was familiar with, and while he was chagrined a little by his behavior on the raid as a whole he had felt it was successful. Moving now, tired for the moment of staying in the shadows, Favchean makes his way over to the Drykas man Vanator, coming to a rest beside him with his arms folded across his wide chest. He had already offered his congratulations on the pending nuptials between Vanator and Sybel earlier in the day. "Good evening my friend." Favchean greeted, his pale eyes casting themselves across the crowd. "I would say that this year's Beauty fest will go down as a success. I haven't seen a woman go by who didn't have at least a handful of beads." For Favchean that in and of itself was the main reason behind this festival, to ensure the females felt as special as they were.

Favchean Common|Chealvan Common
Favchean Tukant|Chealvan Tukant
Favchean Kontinese|Chealvan Kontinese
Favchean Hronis
AKA: Chealvan

Words: 188481
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2013, 5:27 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Uleru on November 18th, 2013, 12:24 am

Uleru tails the inked Dykras through the edge of the party, humming to herself and largely unaware of the people around her behond getting out of their way.

In the shadowy corner he wraps himself around his drink. Avoiding everyone and everything, apparently. He watches the dancers, and she watches patiently untill his eyes slide over to her. His eyes catch hers for a second, he smiles apologetically, and brings his glass to his lips again.

The Otani knows enough body language to realize that he is hiding like an eel. He doesn't want to talk to her, and he doesn't want her to come over. She knows this. But her greed outweighs his discomfort. The moulding weaves around the last few dancers and right into his little hideaway. damaging his anonymity somewhat as her phosphorescence takes a sizable bite out of the shadows.

"You're quite unusual, arnt you?", she asks rhetorically. She's not smiling, rather she is studying him in an almost uncomfortable way. But her tone is light and airy. Of course, oblivious though she is, she doesn't mean offense.

She looks up at the sky and finds Leth hanging almost directly above them. They must be announcing the winners soon, if she is being a reliable judge of time. For a second she imagines Leth watching the festivities with amusement, and smiles herself, but quickly marshals herself back to the Dykras. "The party will be over soon, and I have to get back to the sea. But in the meantime why don’t you tell me your name, Dykras, then dance with me?" she asks him, her tone friendly as she offers him a smile. "Though you could lie if you'd like", she amends as an afterthought. "I wont mind." 
Uleru
Laviku's most faithful Otani

Words: 236852
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2013, 5:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Postby Caelum on November 18th, 2013, 12:54 am

Caelum watched the Otani approach with surprising expectation. The moment he had recognized her for what she was, a part of him had known that their paths would cross more closely. It was no especial power that had told him this, merely intelligent deduction anchored by the wisdom of several lifetimes memories. Leth's glow was increased in the depths of the Otani's form, illuminating his chosen shadows. He noted this with a touch of resignation while making his study.

"Caelum," he offered her his name. "That's the name I have for myself here." It was not a Drkyas name, though he could have offered her that one. Kasb'el was more definitely of the horseclans, and that was the skin he was wearing now. Caelum, however, spoke of stars the same way the currents of light through the Otani told tales of the tides. Of course, Caelum had only been his name since his fall, and he was not capable of communicating his real name to anyone. The celestial language could not twist his unfortunately mortal tongue.

"What's your name?" He returned, voice low and quiet. Gold streaked eyes were steady on her, and the intensity of his regard was broken when he laughed. The sound startled itself out of his chest, drenched velvet and wild winds. "If I am unusual, then there's a pair of us. Well met, daughter of Laviku. I would be honored to dance with you."

He set his glass, half finished, aside and offered the Otani his hand. Whether or not he particularly wanted to dance and to dance with a creature who would without fail draw attention toward him was basically unimportant. It was unimportant on so many levels that he stopped bothering to count. Instead he smiled, and it was a good smile if a little weary, and tilted his in invitation.

"I'm a crap liar," he told her. "Probably because I mind a lot when I'm lied to. Is it Syna you can sense in me?" He imagined it might not be unlike hearing the roar of the sea in the curve of a shell for her, scenting the first of his gods on him.
Caelum
The best way out is through.

Words: 1093768
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2010, 10:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Riaris Dovukalis on November 18th, 2013, 6:12 am

Riaris continued to dance, or something close to it. He held Kavala in one arm, his body still turned away from her belly. They may have looked a tad bit silly, but Kavala wanted to dance, and he was doing his best to keep her and their child happy. He spotted Vanator standing guard or just pretending too and nodded his head as Kavala spoke of him. He understood all too well what she was saying, because his sister had said the same thing about him. It would seem the Drykas and Akalak had that in common, being the strong, noble warrior types that they were.

"I can't speak for him, but I believe that he may find a peace in doing this. Being a protector is more than a job, it's something that fits inside and without it well..... I don't think you should worry too much, I doubt he looks at it as chore." Riaris chuckled when she spoke of her brother getting married again. The Drykas were heavy on the marriage thing, that was for sure. And for every man, there was seven women to wed. Something the Akalak knew nothing about.

Riaris smiled as she talked, the woman drove a hard bargain and said everything that he needed to hear. She had it worked out so that not only he, but also his sister's would have fun and were able to stay the night. It was all set, and Riaris had no reason to say no. He was even sure his sister's would want to come, and probably want to stay a few days. That was also fine with him, and it would make things easier for him to see them and Kavala daily. "Well, I think it's all set then. I'll tell the girl's when I find them. They were asking about the child and wanted to speak with you too."

He wouldn't agree that his sister's were too old for baby sitting, but he didn't voice that thought. It wasn't that he didn't trust them, or that they were too immature. Riaris would always see them as tiny girls who need their big brother. In fact, he liked it like that. "Good, we will all have fun together and make up for lost time." He hugged her gently and continued their dance, he half wondered how long she should be on her feet, but he knew better than to ask.
The more you try to silence me, the more I'm gaining ground.
Riaris Dovukalis
Prediction?......Pain

Words: 299930
Joined roleplay: November 25th, 2012, 6:39 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (2)

Postby Kavala on November 18th, 2013, 9:45 am

Kavala was enjoying herself. Contrary to what Riaris might think, dancing with him wasn’t that strenuous on her body. She was on her feet all day anyhow, and being in good shape coming into her pregnancy had helped her a great deal. If one discounted her inability to eat anything not raw from the sea, she was doing fantastic. The only issue was the baby, and Riaris seemed to figure that logistical detail out nicely. They were almost dancing side by side rather than face to face. Besides, she hadn’t seen him in a long long time and was enjoying the attention he was giving her. Truth be told it felt nice to have Riaris fussing. No one had been there but a teenage girl during her first pregnancy and with Riaris and Vanator about, this situation was completely different. She felt loved, protected, and even cosseted, which was a first.

“You may be right. I think it’s in their blood, these Drykas men, because if they aren’t watching out behind them, above, them and for the weather, they aren’t very happy. I hope he’s found peace, Riaris. He’s had very little of it in his life. We lost our family in the Djed Storm of 512, but he almost lost his life before this. He was a prisoner of the Zith for a great while – so long in fact most of us thought he was dead. It changed him in ways I can’t even begin to understand. He’s harder now, but quicker to laugh too, and it’s almost like he has a whole new take on life. He lives faster now than he did before. I don’t know if it is my Konti eyes maturing or if its his human nature finally kicking in.” Kavala said, watching her brother with some concern. She would really like it if someone came up and asked him to dance or even just struck up a conversation with Vanator. The prettier and the more female the person was, the more Kavala wanted it to happen. Rosela would be perfect since Sybel had yet to make an appearance.

“I really do hope your sisters do come. We need to spend more time with them. They are such a delight, both of them, It’s too bad neither of them has an interest in medicine. That would be perfect. I’d love to have an Akontak out here working with the animals and magic, especially one as bright as your sister.”
Kavala said, leaning up to kiss Riaris playfully before resting back on the balls of her feet. She groaned then, ran her hand over her stomach, and took Riaris’ hand leading him off the dance floor. She found a nice seat on a bench near the edge of the dance floor and carefully lowered herself down.

“Your son is getting too big. He doesn’t want to be birthed a baby, but a full sized man. You should have a talk with him.” She said, laughing slightly, before stroking her stomach again and shifting, obviously taking pressure off her lower back or some other place buried deep in the Konti anatomy. “I didn’t get this big with Tasival. I think he will come soon.” Kavala commented idly, half wondering if Rairis was ready to be a father or not.

The Konti was thirsty again,and began to look for a waiter passing by. Two did so but they had only empty glasses or alcohol. She didn't want that. She looked or fruit juice, keeping her eyes widen open searching the crowd for any sign of refreshment.
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Vanator on November 18th, 2013, 2:19 pm

The ale, cooled by the air of the autumn evening, slid smoothly down Vanator's throat. It was not as full-bodied as the drink Sybel brewed at the Sanctuary, but then again, he had given her the qualities he most desired in an ale, and the Benshiran sought out the recipes that leaned towards the Drykas methods of brewing. The Denusk Ankal's eyes drifted from his sister and her beau, across the crowd, admiring the diversity of women, most possessing some trait that made them beautiful in some way, and the array of deeply-toned collection of muscular Akalak.

One such large Riverian appeared at Vanator's side. The voice that greeted him was familiar, and though the Drykas' eyes did not stray from the rainbow of people before him, he knew to whom it belonged.

"Good evening Favchean." Vanator replied to the warrior, the small smile audible in his tone. "Yes, it's good to show women some appreciation." The Drykas was still trying to wrap his head around the Akalak view of women. In the end, in spite of the method, the Riverians and Drykas were not so different. Van could no longer criticize the Akalak misuse of Kelvics and the practice of contracting Navikaks in light of the horseclan kidnapping raids into Sylira. Tonight, Van wanted to simply see the women of Riverfall shown the attention they deserved, made to feel beautiful.

He laughed at himself, almost as if he could hear Kavala's concerns. His sister was safely in the arms of Riaris. Sybel, well, that feisty woman could take care of herself, probably already dancing and flirting her way across the floor. He worried for Dust the most, being a Kelvic, but he was not even sure she had come to the party. They did not need him to watch over them, and he sighed, trying to shed the innate need to control the situation. Kavala, as usual, was right, he needed to relax.

"Why have you not chosen one of these beauties and dragged her across the dance floor?" Van teased the big warrior. Indeed, Riverfall was not short of lovely women, especially that evening. The Drykas turned to look up at Favchean. "If you find one to dance with, so will I."
Vanator
There is fire shut up in my bones.

Words: 940033
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Favchean Hronis on November 18th, 2013, 3:17 pm

Favchean looked across the way, his eyes lighting on many familiar faces, some not so familiar faces as well. His arms remain crossed, not any in any conscious effort to look uncomfortable or aggressive it was just a natural stance. His shoulders were relaxed, his body having no tension within. Perhaps it was just a way of folding his long arms out of the way.

He grinned, slightly angling his gaze downward at the Drykas, his own reply was mostly joking in return. "I am much more adept at dancing with daggers then dancing with beauties." He paused, to let a deep rumbling chuckle go through his chest, " The daggers are much more forgiving an accidental mishandling then a beauty." Of course if his skin wasn't so dark then Vanator might have been able to see just how 'forgiving' a blade was when mishandled for Favchean's own hands had several small scars from nicks taken learning to craft the daggers he is so fond of.

However, the way Vanator phrased it, it sounded just like a challenge, and Favchean rarely could pass up an opportunity for a challenge. He finally moved his arms to place his hands on his hips, to scan the crowd once more. There he found the Eypharian woman Rosela, looking to still be mostly alone and without a male companion for now. Knowing Rosela that wouldn't be for long though. Favchean enjoyed spending time with her and flirting harmlessly with her because he knew it was just that..harmless. She was not looking to tie herself down with an Akalak man, so he wouldn't have to explain why he wouldn't ensnare a woman of high risk to him in any other relationship then friendship. "Perhaps I will take you up on that offer..though you will probably cheat and wait for your betrothed to enter." The green male winked once to the Drykas to move across the room toward the clothier, keeping his smile on his face.

His clothing was little more then what he normally wears, fashion not being something he has much eye for, protective leathers creased with age but well maintained. If he had been a bit more fashion conscious then he might not have approached a clothier in such a plain function-only garment. "Good evening Rosela." He speaks in his customary growl, though its decibel is pitched a little louder to be heard amongst the music and the chatter of couples. "If your not perchance waiting on someone far more handsome then I, would you care to dance?" The joviality in his tones was apparent, even if they were slightly unpracticed by the Light brother of this Akalak.

Favchean Common|Chealvan Common
Favchean Tukant|Chealvan Tukant
Favchean Kontinese|Chealvan Kontinese
Favchean Hronis
AKA: Chealvan

Words: 188481
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2013, 5:27 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Uleru on November 18th, 2013, 8:42 pm

"Caelum" she sounds out carefully, borrowing his worldly accent. What an usual name. And strangely familiar. Could she have met him before? She studies his stark, whirling tattoos and decides she hasn't. She doesn't forget that easily, and an enigma like him would definitely be remembered.

His gold flecked eyes seem to burrow into her and are set alight with the gold light off her body. The way he said that Caelum is the name he has for himself here strikes her as an odd thing to say. Where else would he be? Unless... Wait, Caelum. Her eyes flick upwards and sure enough, the four points of the Caelum constellation stare back down at her.

He's Ethaefal.

Of course he is. And if she knew that beforehand she might not have come to talk to him. Lacerta aside, the Eth's and herself don't seem to get along too well. It could be that the somber race have their eyes trained above while the playful Otani are looking below. They are just too different. But he will be the exception, she tells herself. She will work hard to be his friend, how could she not?

"I'm called Uleru", she answers him. Like him this is not her first name, or her second. Though her names are not blocked as his are. Her names change with herself. And once she is no longer Uleru, but a new, stranger creature she will discard this name too.

Setting his glass of amber liquid aside, he proclaims that he would be honoured to dance with her. Her colour flushes with pleasure. A dance! A dance just for her! He offers his hand and she takes it. And though she says nothing, there is an apology in her eyes at her cold touch. Having no body heat of her own, her hand seems to sap his. Heat is a beautiful sensation to her but it can be detrimental to the one giving it on a cool night like this.

Her other hand she places on the back of his neck. The only dance she is willing to try is her so dubbed 'pie plate dance' that she has seen on many other partners. It simply involves rotating slowly on the spot regardless of what the musicians are playing. It's a very un-strenuous dance for the newly dancing monster.

He asks her if she can somehow sense the goddess Syna on him she smiles widely. What a perceptive man. "No, it's the ocean I can sense in you. The sky is only a reflection of the water, therefore you worship the sea", she says with total confidence. Like informing a pupil of a well established fact.

They continue turning for a chime while the Otani's focus is complete and unwavering for once. Though the colourful characters swirling just out of the shadow's reach are noted for all their bright splendour. For all Caelum's whirling tattoos and bright eyes, he cant hold a candle to the display beside them. It's sad, really. Even in his plain vest and shirt he strikes her as much more worthy than them. That just doesn't work! He should have something.

With a pursed lip she steps back a pace, breaking apart their dance, and unties her well worn scarf from around her hips. Conjuring res over her hand like a glove she passes her fingers over the soaking garment. Water begins to conjugate around her palm as the res pulls the liquid out of the scarf, lightening its colour to a deep violet.

Snapping the scarf in the air once, she folds its width wise before stepping forward and circling it around the Eth's waist. She ties it with a simple knot in the style of the Svefra and then steps back again to admire the effect of her gift.

"I would have liked you in gold", she sighs, "or even red. But this will have to do. You're not adverse to colour or gifts, are you?" she smiles.
Uleru
Laviku's most faithful Otani

Words: 236852
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2013, 5:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Postby Rosela on November 19th, 2013, 3:26 am

E
E
Rosela was on her second glass of wine and was starting wondering if Riverfall wine really was better than Ahnatep wine, or if her old home had just had a poorly stocked wine cellar. When she became rich, an inevitable occurrence, she’d buy a dozen bottles of that Godspirit wine and learn how to relax with a glass of wine properly. That was assuming the Godspirit was as good as everyone claimed, though given the price tag, she wondered if anyone would admit to buying it and then not liking it.

There was nothing to be done to make time go faster, but she wandered alone nonetheless, waving at acquaintances from a distance, never approaching. She didn’t want to make small talk with old customers, and that seemed to be all she found amongst the party. Alone in a crowd of people; the very idea bothered her. Why wasn’t she enjoying this as much as she thought she would?

She paused in her movements to listen to two drunk old human men, Svefra, by their clothing, slur nonsense back and forth at each other. After a moment of openly staring and trying to decipher what she was fairly certain was Common, she picked up a couple coherent words and realized they were arguing over who had properly won a boat in a bet. Or maybe it was who’d won a woman.

Draining the last of her glass, she handed it to a passing server carrying a tray of used glasses and moved towards the side of the dock. Spending the night making eyes at the bartender was not the evening she’d planned on, but it was better than drinking alone. Once the prizes were announced, she could go home. However, during a heartbeat’s pause in the music, she heard deep, but familiar growl of a voice.

One hand pushing her hair out of the way, she smiled happily up at Favchean, hoping he was heralding in a happier part of the evening. ”Favchean! I’m so happy to see you here.” She gave him a coy look, as well as she could anyway from her lessened height, and put a fist on each hip. ”If I expected to find a handsomer face than yours here, I may well be waiting all night. I would love to dance with you. However, in the interests of fairness, I should confess: I don’t actually know how. But, I have heard alcohol can remedy that. Do you drink?” Slipping two hands around his bicep, she gently pulled him towards the dance circle nearest, with a stall from the Blue Bull at its outskirts.

E
E

Have a moment? Maybe drop by and leave a peer review?
Rosela
Bring me pretty things.

Words: 739794
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext