[Verified by Crosspatch] Sh'Ky Naes Character Sheet

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Sh'Ky Naes Character Sheet

Postby Sh'Ky Naes on July 11th, 2014, 1:38 am

Sh'Ky Naes

"It's not about what you have on the outside that glimmers in the light, it's about what you have on the inside that shines in the dark."

The Vitals

Alternative Names: 'Ky Ness (Alias), Solomon (Alias), Samuel Wesley Andrews (Alias)
Titles: The Crimson Man
Race: Human
DoB: Winter 36, 487
Height: 6' 0''
Weight: 173 lb.
Hair Color: Black and partly bleached blonde.
Hair Length: It falls down to about his shoulders, and is usually brushed to one side.
Eye Color: Ice-blue.
Skin Color: Tanned white.

Birthplace: Sunberth
Location: Sunberth from the 1st-12th, travelling to Zeltiva from the 13th-38th. In Zeltiva from the 39th-56th, travelling to Syliras from the 56th-91st.
Profession: Con man/ Thief

Dislikes: Doing something distasteful to survive.
Fears: Dying.
Worships: No one. The gods haven't shown him mercy, or even consideration.
Aspirations: Safety, Peace, Vengeance.

Fluent: Common
Basic: N/A
Poor: Fratava

Theme 1: STREET LIGHT - Just Alone

Theme 2: The HEAVY - Short Change Hero

Character Concept

"Sometimes good people do terrible things..."

The Exterior

Sh'Ky is a dark-looking man, with his hair almost about his eyebrows, and shadows cast easily across his face. This isn't to say that he isn't attractive, however. His piercing blue eyes are somewhat of a contrast to his dark hair, and his tan skin. He usually can be seen wearing gray clothing, although his wardrobe is usually complimented with crimson.

Scars and Marks :
Marks
No Gnosis.

Scars
-A scar runs across the bridge of his nose, and curls around his left ear. The scar was gained when a psychopath took a knife to him, and he cut him across his face, and around his ear.

-Twin, identical scars run across his palms horizontally, from where he held the knife's blade.

Tattoos
No tattoos.

The Interior

Merits
Merit- Has a sense of morality.
Merit- Will do whatever's necessary to accomplish a task.
Merit- Is in control of his vices, for the most part.

Flaws
Flaw- Will do whatever's necessary to achieve a goal, no matter how much it grates against his sense of morality.
Flaw- Doesn't trust easily.
Flaw- Doesn't view the gods very highly, and is downright disrespectful to those that proclaim their faith.
Flaw- Isn't very generous.
Flaw- Is single-minded in getting revenge against Caiden, at least for now.

Views
Life Tries to make the most of is life, but in Sunberth, this is hard. He has the feeling that there's something.. more to life than this, but he doesn't know what. Right now, he is focused on avenging Rastia's death, and Caiden's betrayal.

Death He's downright terrified of dying, and Dira is really the only goddess he respects, because he's afraid of her. He doesn't care.

Religion As stated before, doesn't like the gods and doesn't disrespect them, but views their worshipers with disdain.

Magic He's somewhat afraid of magic, but views it as a tool, not an unknown force.

Law He's from Sunberth. He dislikes any form of laws, like the rest of them, and this could get him into trouble when he goes to a city with laws.They get in the way of revenge. They're useless.

Orientation He doesn't really care. To him, gender doesn't matter, but he's more likely to love a woman, rather than a man. Isn't interested right now.

NPC(s)

Rastia

Rastia, for many years, was Sh'Ky's lover and partner. They worked as a team, stealing from others, Sh'Ky as the distraction, and Rastia as the burglar. This worked well until five years ago, when she died. After this, this left a hole in his heart, which hasn't been filled yet.

Skill XP Level
Stealth +10 Novice
Running +10 Novice
Weapon: Dagger +10 Novice

Caiden LaMonte

Caiden LaMonte is a liar, a bastard (maybe literally,) and a fool who has crossed with the wrong man. Betraying Sh'Ky was not a wise thing for him to do, and now, 'Ky is chasing him across Mizahar to enact his revenge.

Skill XP Level
Intelligence 10 Novice
Persuasion 10 Novice
Seduction 10 Novice

Character History (Pre-Creation)
Sh'Ky grew up an orphan, not an uncommon occurrence in Sunberth, but this orphan had set his sights on something better than a miserable existence in a putrid dust bowl. When he was twelve, he was taken in by a kindly old man, who died in his sleep, only three days after. Then, his house was mysteriously looted and burned. 'Ky was nowhere to be found. When he was eighteen, he convinced a harlot to have a drink with him, which he spiked with Funkus. Then he robbed her blind, leaving her only with the clothes on her back, and her home. This pattern continued, Sh'Ky Naes gaining the trust of people, then robbing or abandoning them. The only person he cared about was called Rastia, a woman with skills similar to his own. She died five years before his 28th birthday. Overall, this makes 'Ky a very lonely man.

Skills

Mental
Skill XP Level Total
Disguise 15 (Racial) + 11 (SP) +2 Competent 28
Herbalism 5 (SP) +1 Novice 6
Observation +1+2 +1 +1 +2+4 +5 +5 +2 +2 +1 +3 +2+1 Competent 32
Tactics +1 +1 +2 Novice 4
Subterfuge +1 +1+2 +1 +3 Novice 8
Logic +1 Novice 1
Gambling +4 Novice 4
Houskeeping +1 Novice 1
Deduction +1 Novice 1
Land Navigation +1 Novice 1

Social
Skill XP Level Total
Persuasion 10 (SP) +1 +1 Novice 12
Rhetoric 10 (SP) +1 +1 +3 Novice 15
Acting +1 +1 +2 Novice 4
Socialization +1 +3 +2 Novice 6
Busking +1 Novice 1
Negotiation +1 +2 Novice 3
Flirting +1 Novice 1
Intimidation +2 Novice 2
Haggling +1 Novice 1

Physical
Skill XP Level Total
Brawling 9 (SP) +1 +3 Novice 13
Weapon: Short Sword 5 (SP)+1 +1 +1 +3+1 Novice 12
Stealth +1 Novice 1
Running +1 +2+1 +1 +1 Novice 6
Acrobatics +1+2 +1 Novice 4
Unarmed combat +2+2 +3 Novice 7
Endurance +1 +4 Novice 5
Bodybuilding +1 Novice 5

Magical
Skill XP Level Total

Lores

People
Rastia: Gone but not Forgotten
Rastia: "Ras"
Rastia: Always Liked Sunsets
Rastia: Inseparable Protector
Rastia: Loved Partner
The Ragged Man: An Insane Killer
Kyodaija: The Source of the Brawl
Kyodaija: Immensely Strong
Red wolf=Redwulf
Shakune: A Courier
Shakune: Nomad from the Eyktol Desert
Strange woman: Tapping things in the alley
Strange woman: Obsessed with words
Strange woman: the Red Wolf
Koruma: An Orphan
Koruma: Easily Resigned
Elyra: Suspicious Cat

Places
Lore: The Streetplan of Sunberth
Eyktol is Hot

Skills
Lore: Principles of Convincing Conversation
Building a Makeshift Dummy
Trial and Error: Correct Shortsword Grip
Shortsword: Basic Square Stance
Shortsword: Basic Diagonal Slash
Shortsword: Basic Horizontal Slash
Shortsword: Pommel Strike
Shortsword: A Basic Flourish
Shortsword: A Basic, Backhand Stance
Tactic: Bide your time in the shadows
Picking a Target: Vice Analysis
Gambling: Identifying Loaded Dice
Weapon: Tankard
Unarmed Combat: Knowing Your Limitations
Unarmed Combat: Basic Punch
Unarmed Combat: Basic Stance
Endurance :Ignoring the pain in ones' hand while punching
Acting: The Crimson Man persona
Subterfuge: Playing a role, Acting a part

Situations
Maintaining a Ritual
Keeping a Promise
Moving On (sort of)
Sunberth Gang Fights: Sometimes it's better to not get involved.
Sunberth: Kill or Be Killed
Brutalizing a Dummy Cures Boredom
Gold: The Cure-all
Running for my Life
Breaking a Nose...By Flailing
The Feeling of Being Hunted
Saved by Strangers
Gambling with a Drunken Drykas
Misleading an Intoxicated Woman
Cheaters Sometimes Win
Best to Choose the Winning Side of a Brawl
Slipping Out of a Brawl
Never Stop When Someone you Don't Know Yells for you to
Some People will Help Anyone for Gold
I'm Fit for Team Grab
Memory of Rastia's murder
A prostitute murdered in an alley
Helping a stranger because of Rastia
Warcry: For Potatoes!
Failure is a learning experience
Best way to escape? Be dead.

Clothing
Clothing that Sh'Ky owns.
Picture Name Time Acquired
Image Grey jacket Starter Pack
Image Grey shirt Starter pack
Image Faded Crimson Pants Starter Pack
Image Undergarments Starter pack
Image A pair of simple Leather Boots Starter Pack

Miscellaneous
Image Waterskin Starter Pack
Image Simple Backpack Starter Pack
Image Comb(Wood) Starter Pack
Image Soap Starter Pack
Image Razor Starter Pack
Eating Knife Starter Pack
Image Flint & Steel Starter Pack
Image Dice Starting Purchase
Image Loaded Dice Starting Purchase
Image Simple Key Starting Purchase
Image Simple copper bracelet Thread Reward

Weapons and Combat
Image Steel Short Sword Starting Purchase
Image Makeshift Dummy Built In-thread

Heirloom
An Average Lock, Taken from the first man he robbed.

Housing
He is travelling, on boats and on caravans.

Living Quality
Currently, Poor

Ledger
Summer 514 :
Transaction Amount Total
Starting Package +100 GM 100 GM
PURCHASE: Steel Short Sword -10 GM 90 GM
PURCHASE: Very Simple Key -4 GM 86 GM
PURCHASE: Loaded Dice -5 SM 85 GM, 5 SM
PURCHASE: Dice Set; Ivory -8 SM 84 GM, 7 SM
PURCHASE: Sack -75 CM 84 GM, 6 SM, 25 CM
PURCHASE: 15 lb. of wheat (corn) -15 CM 84 GM, 6 SM, 10 CM
SEASON EXPENSE: POOR -45 GM 39 GM, 6 SM, 10 CM
THREAD REWARD +15 CM 39 GM, 6 SM, 25 CM
SEASON WAGE: THIEF (3 GM) +270 GM 309 GM, 6 SM, 25 CM

Autumn 514 :
IN-THREAD COST -50 GM 259 GM, 6 SM, 25 CM
THREAD REWARD +120 CM 259 GM, 7 SM, 45 GM
PURCHASE: Coarse Woolen gloves (gray) -7.5 SM 258 GM, 9 SM, 95 CM
PURCHASE: Coarse Woolen Cloak (crimson) -1.5 SM 258 GM, 8 SM, 145 CM
PURCHASE: Broad-brimmed hat, no dye, gray color -4 GM 254 GM, 8 SM, 145 CM
PURCHASE: Coarse Woolen Scarf (crimson) -7.5 SM 254 GM, 1 SM, 95 CM
PURCHASE: Studded Leather armor;(chestplate, shoulderpads) -25 GM 229 GM, 1 SM, 95 CM
In-Thread Cost -70 GM 159 GM, 1 SM, 95 CM
SEASONAL EXPENSE: Winter 514 -45 GM 114 GM, 1 SM, 95 CM

Winter 514 :
- - 114 GM, 1 SM, 95 CM
SEASONAL EXPENSE: Spring 515 -45 GM 69 GM, 1 SM, 95 CM

Spring 515
- - 69 GM, 1 SM, 95 CM
PURCHASE: Studded Steel Gauntlets - 5 GM 64 GM, 1 SM, 95 CM
In-thread cost -6 CM 64 GM, 1 SM, 89 CM

Spring 516
SEASONAL EXPENSE: SPRING 516 - 45 GM 19 GM, 1 SM, 95 CM

Summer 516
SEASONAL EXPENSE: SUMMER 516 -45 GM -26 GM, 1 SM, 95 CM

Fall 516
SEASONAL EXPENSE: Fall 516 -90 GM -116 GM, 1 SM, 95 CM
Sale of House (One-Room Cottage, Low Quality) +250 GM 134 GM, 1 SM, 95 CM
Travelling Expense: Sailing Fare - 25 GM 109 GM, 1 SM, 95 CM
Travelling Expense: Caravan Fare -35 GM 74 GM, 1 SM, 95 CM
Thread Reward +5 GM 79 GM, 1 SM, 95 CM

Flashbacks
Thread Date Location XP Rewards Partners
Scars and Pains Autumn 78, 498 Sunberth 11 XP into 6 skills N/A Solo
Can't Turn Back the Clock Day 47, Autumn 505 Sunberth 6 XP into 6 skills N/A Solo
Blind Vengeance Summer 56, 511 Sunberth 9 XP into 5 skills +5 GM Konrad

Summer 514
Merc's Love Brawls Summer 8, 514 Sunberth 12 XP into 5 skills N/A Kyodaija
Tipsy Topsy-Turvy Summer 14, 514 Sunberth 15 XP into 5 skills N/A Jessor Yellowmoss
Get in Losers Summer 18, 514 Sunberth [ABANDONED] [ABANDONED] Jessor Yellowmoss, Arvo
A Good Run (Apparently) Summer 20, 514 Sunberth 7 XP in 6 Skills +120 CM, -50 GM Weldric
The Art of Flailing About and not Stabbing Oneself Summer 20, 514 Sunberth +3 XP into 2 skills N/A Solo
The Best Kind of Larceny Summer 62, 514 Sunberth +4 XP into 4 skills +15 CM, Copper Bracelet Mazal
Winds of Change Summer 90, 514 Sunberth +1 Observation Lores Solo

Autumn 514
Going Shopping Autumn 1, 514 Sunberth [ABANDONED] [ABANDONED] Arvo
Oh Snap! Autumn 10, 514 Sunberth +9 XP into 6 skills N/A Fallon
It comes in Pints! [The Drunken Fish] Autumn 14, 514 Sunberth +4 XP into 4 skills N/A Shakune
A Chance Encounter [William] Autumn 23, 514 Sunberth +3 XP into 2 skills N/A William Hart, Amon Tourqe
Feed Me Autumn 29, 514 Sunberth N/C N/C Koruma, Elyra
Reverse Banditry-The Plan Autumn 50, 514 Sunberth N/C N/C Just check the thread
The Art of Not Stabbing Oneself (Now with less flailing!) Autumn 54, 514 (Evening) Sunberth 3 XP in 1 Skill N/A Solo
Free Lessons in Unarmed Combat Autumn 67, 514 Sunberth 15 XP into 7 skills N/A Lo'campo

Spring 515
The Alehouse Spring 30, 515 Sunberth N/C N/C Shakune
Brawl! Spring 55, 515 Sunberth N/C N/C Julia Tristal
The Job. Spring 72, 515 Sunberth N/C N/C Richy, Loiss
The Blade of Spring Spring 91, 515 Sunberth N/C N/C None

Summer 516
An Easy Mark Summer 25, 516 Sunberth Not Graded Not Graded Solo
Betrayal Summer 26, 516 Sunberth Not Completed Not Completed Solo

Character Development Questions

General Information :
1. What is your Name? - Sh'Ky Naes.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? - ... Rastia used to call me 'Ky.
3. How old are you? - 27 years, 28 this winter.
4. What is your height? - Six foot, exactly.
5. What is your weight? - Somewhere between 100 and 200, closer to 200 pounds.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. - ... I've never really thought about myself that much.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. - Maybe I come across as a cold, dark, ruthless-looking person?
3. What is your favorite body feature? - Ehh, I never really focus that much on one pert of the body.
4. How physically fit are you? - I feel that, while I'm of the normal fitness level of most people, I'm no titan of physical fitness.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? - Usually I wear grey and crimson clothing that envelops me, hiding some of my actions. I also prefer shadows to hide my face, if I have headgear on.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? - ... I never knew them...
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? - No.
3. What is your extended family like? - I had no extended family. Well, unless you count Old Jeffery.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? - I treat them as my own family, even though I never had one.
5. Do you treat animals like family? -Hmm, I haven't had many pets, so no.

1. Where were you born? - Sunberth, unfortunately.
2. Where do you live now? - Still in Sunberth. It's shyke, I know.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? - Hmm. Probably in Zeltiva, or Syliras. I don't know what I would do with myself, as I've been a thief my whole life, but I think I'd manage.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? -.... I don't get vacation time....
5. Where do you fear to be?- Probably somewhere in the domain of Dira.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)- I have two identical scars on each hand, horizontal across my palms, and a scar that crosses the right side of the bridge of my nose.
2. Are you right handed or left handed?- Right.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?- Common with a sprinkling of Fratava, and I sound like a normal, dashing person. I've got a Sunberthian accent, but I'm working on my Zeltivan Sailor.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?-Meh, not really.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?- I don't have any tattoos, but if I was to get one, it'd probably be something intimidating.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?- I'm a thief.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?- I dislike it, because I'd prefer to not take from those weaker than me.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?- I... really don't know. I've been stuck in the present so long....
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?- Probably investigators, mercenaries, or guards, so long as they're acting for a cause better than one found in Sunberth.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?- Probably slavers, because they are nothing but thugs that capture and sell others.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?- I was an orphan, and I was quite the handful. I was a quick little bugger. I had to be, to stay alive.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?- When Rastia dug me out of the building.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?- When the Ragged Man cut my face up.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?- I never knew them.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?- Rastia, even though we were partners, probably influenced my life the most.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?- Nothing formal, I was raised by the streets.
2. Do you like/dislike learning?- I'd like it, if I had an opportunity to learn.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?- Through trial and error, practice and determination.
4. How do you learn best?- By actually doing what I want to learn.
5. What are your educational goals for the future?- I wish to go to the University in Zeltiva, and maybe travel the world, learning as much as I can.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?- Yes, but they must be a long-time friend, and have demonstrated their friendship. I guess this mentality is just a result of living in Sunberth.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?- Yes, but only if they're my friend. All others are usually out to get me.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?- I consider myself pretty straight. I mean, I was Rastia's lover for a long time.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.- Yes, and it was right after my "house" collapsed on me. Rastia saved me, and I kissed her, passionately. I liked it, even if the mood wasn't quite romantic.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.- Yes, but if you think I'm telling you, you're mistaken!

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.- Yes, and it was right after Rastia died. I was a moody drunk, then, but I'm better now.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?- I'm not against going down to the pub for a drink, but I don't really drink constantly.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?- Whatever's on hand, but usually wine, if I can get it.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?- No.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.- Drugs are useful for incapacitating other people, but it's not for me. Alcohol is quite useful for everyone, including myself, as it makes inhibitions lowered and minds befuddled.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?- ... I have no hobbies.
2. Do you like to read?- Yes, but I can't get my hands on books.
3. What annoys you more than anything else?- Brash people who think more of themselves than what they are.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?- Sitting on a hill just outside of the city, staring up across the grassy knolls, looking into the sky.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?- I've lived in Sunberth so long, that most of the normal things don't bother me, but mainly personal failures when I know that I could do much better embarrass me, or blatant, unexpected sexual advances. (However, this is from people I wouldn't expect it from.)

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?- Crimson.
2. What is your favorite time of day?- Evening.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?- Rastia.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?- Food. I hate eating dirt. Disgusting stuff.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?- My favorite kind of weather is a drizzly rain, when all is overcast, and no, no weather scares me.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?- I'd say optimistically pessimistic. Hope for the best, expect the worst.
2. What are your religious views?- I would worship Sylir, but I'd have failed him ten times over, if I did.
3. Would you be able to kill?- Yes.
4. What are your views on sex?- It is reserved to be special, between two people who love each other. Marriage isn't necessary to love someone.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?- Being happy, and able to help someone you love.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?- The story of my life is full of bad things I've done, but the one shining moment in my life I consider to be when I saved a few orphans, and returned them to the Orphanages.
2. What is your greatest regret?- Not being able to save Rastia.
3. What is your best/worst memory?- When Rastia died.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?- Not allowing Rastia to go ahead of me.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?- Saving the orphans. They deserved to live.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?- If they're my friends, then I'm honest. To all others, I'm not completely honest.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?- Not really, at least I think I don't.
3. What makes you happy?- What makes normal people happy, I guess. I haven't really thought about it.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?- I would die for those I love. Pity I don't have many of those.
5. What makes you angry?- When people are brutal and evil. Not like me, I try to take what I can with as little damage as possible. Those that take pleasure in wanton evil anger me.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?- Unless I am about to steal from them, I'm neutral to them.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?- The most important person in my life was Rastia, and I loved her.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?- I don't know, not anymore.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.- Rastia, before she died. My ideal lover would be able to take care of herself, but would let you take care of her, when she needed it.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?- No, not anymore.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?- I avoid conflict if I can, but generally I can't avoid it.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?- It depends on the situation, and if I'm the one most capable of leading? Then I'll lead.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?- No, because each person has their own, hidden views, and might influence the others against me.
4. Do you care what others think of you?- Not unless it has a bearing on my work, of they're my friends.
5. What do you think of others, in general?- I usually think the worst of others, believing that they're all amoral and scheming inside, until they can prove me wrong.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?- My belief in right and wrong, good and evil.
2. What is your greatest weakness?- My failure to make friends.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?- I wouldn't have been changed by Sunberth. I would've kept my early views of life.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?- Introverted, but when the situation calls for it, or if I'm among friends, I can be extroverted.
5. Are you generally organized or messy?- I'm quite organized, but if I'm not careful, I can be quite messy, as well.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?- Sylir, Syna and Leth, and Ovek.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?- Dira and Rhysol.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?- No.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?- I would go to any length, if it didn't make my chances of survival drop.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?- I wouldn't give my own life, and I wouldn't hurt those I love. But the gods I wish to worship one day wouldn't make me do that.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?- Freedom, and a moral life.
2. What is the best part of life?- Being with those that you love.
3. What is the best part of death?- No part of death is good. Death is bad, no way you look at it, even though it is part of the cycle.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?- Either a heroic death, or one surrounded by my friends.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?- Living a good life, and helping others.
Last edited by Sh'Ky Naes on September 27th, 2016, 3:37 am, edited 111 times in total.
College is picking up, sorry if I'm not on for long periods of time.

How did you know that what you sought was redemption and not righteous vengeance?
Redemptio et quomodo iusti non quod petitur intelligis quia quod vindicta?

ImageImageImage
Sh'Ky Naes
Sometimes good people do horrible things.

Words: 82544
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2014, 12:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Sh'Ky Naes Character Sheet

Postby Sh'Ky Naes on July 11th, 2014, 2:07 pm

Bad BBCode
Last edited by Sh'Ky Naes on July 31st, 2016, 7:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.

How did you know that what you sought was redemption and not righteous vengeance?

ImageImageImage
Sh'Ky Naes

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

REMOVED BOXCODE

Postby Sh'Ky Naes on September 10th, 2014, 6:58 pm

[THIS BOXCODE WAS REMOVED BECAUSE I MADE IT, AND IT FLIPPING SUCKED.]
Last edited by Sh'Ky Naes on September 20th, 2014, 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Sh'Ky Naes

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Ade's Boxcodes for me! :3

Postby Sh'Ky Naes on September 20th, 2014, 9:15 pm

Date

The Man in Crimson

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Date

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Date

Obsolete Code :
Date

Last edited by Sh'Ky Naes on September 24th, 2014, 2:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Sh'Ky Naes

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes