[Verified by Torchlight] Iosha Character Sheet

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Iosha Character Sheet

Postby Iosha on June 10th, 2012, 5:21 am

Iosha Moonchaser

Name:Iosha Moonchaser or Io
Race:Konti
Birthday: 91th, Winter, 479AV
Caste: Avora

Character Appearance- Iosha is a tall (5'6”) and slender (115lbs) young woman with the appearance of seventeen year old. Who has shoulder length silvery blond wavy hair with dark violet eyes. Along the sides of her pale skin body is lined with iridescent white scales that shimmer a soft green to greenish blue. The goddess Rak'Keli touched her right forearm and her gnosis mark appeared on her arm. She has one round scars on the palm of each hand from learning reimancy. Since she spent most of her life studying magic and medicine. She doesn't have the body of athlete, but is slender. When she is studying or working in her garden. She ties her hair back in a pony tail, but she prefers wear her hair down when she is relaxing. Living in Avanthal for three years of her life and being a freeze baby, Iosha is dress consist of a pair high black leather boots, white wool pants, white wool shirt, a fur coat, and is covered in white fur hooded cloak. In Mura and warmer climates, she is normal dress consists of her high black boots, cotton white pants, white cotton blouse, and is covered in a white cotton hooded cloak. When Iosha is traveling, she normally has her quiver and bow strapped to her back, and her long sword and scabbard strapped to her hip.

Character Concept- Born to a Inarta father and a konti mother, Iosha was raised and lived on the Konti Isle of Mura until the age of twenty-five. Iosha lived with her Grandmother Sacari and her Mother Neia. Her mother made her money selling flowers in the city of Mura. When Iosha wasn't studying her magic or medicine, she helped her mother in her garden cultivating flowers for the family business. Grandmother Sacari on the other hand was a perfectionist when it came to her granddaughter learning the arcane arts of shielding and reimancy. Iosha would spend hours each day after her lessons practicing her magic. Everyday during breakfast before her next lesson, her grandmother would quiz her on everything she learned the previous day. If she got a question wrong, Iosha would have to relearn the lesson and practice her magic for a hour longer. When it came to medicine, Iosha was eager to learn everything she could from the Medical Library in Mura. In her youth, she would day dream about being a doctor. Her mother was thrilled about her daughter enrollment into the medical school, but her Grandmother thought it was a waste of time. Gardening, Swordplay and archery were considered a hobby for the young wizard, and medicine and healing was her escape from the grueling magic lessons of her grandmother.

Possessions :
Purchase Cost Time of Purchase Total
White Cotten Blouse Starting Package
White Cotton Pants Starting Package
White Cotton Undergarments Starting Package
White Cotton Cloak Starting Package
Black High leather Boots Starting Package
1 Waterskin Starting Package
1 Backpack Starting Package
Comb (Wood) Starting Package
Brush (Wood) Starting Package
Eating knife Starting Package
Flint & Steel Starting Package
Razor Starting Package
Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth) Starting Package
Inarta Short Bow (Heirloom) Starting Package
Arrows, Game (20) 4gm On Creation
Arrows, Fish (20) 4gm On Creation
Quiver 20gm On Creation
Long Sword 15gm On Creation
Dagger 2gm On Creation
White Furred Blouse 3gm On Creation
White Wool Pants 5sm On Creation
White Fur Cloak 20gm On Creation
White Fur Coat 50gm On Creation
Mittens 8sm On Creation
White Hood, Fur 1gm On Creation
Silk (Violet), Vanti 10p Winter, 512AV
Cotton (White), Vanti 1p Winter, 512AV
Silk (Violet), Bryda 8p Winter, 512AV
Cotton (White), Vanti 1p Winter, 512AV
Silk (Violet) Scarf with gold embroidery 3p Winter, 512AV
Cotton (White) Scarf 1p Winter, 512AV
Wooden Jewelry Box (Rosewood) 12p Winter, 512AV
Glass Beaded Necklace (Purple) (exquisite) 50p Winter, 512AV
Tent, Four Person 10p Winter, 512AV
Snowshoes 1p Winter, 512AV
Winter, Blanket 1p Winter, 512AV
Bedroll 1p Winter, 512AV
Camouflage Armor (Leather) 50p Spring 513AV
Dagger 8p Spring 513AV
Horse, Firemane (Moonfire) 250p Spring 513AV
Saddle, Riding 10p Spring 513AV
Bit and Bridle 2p Spring 513AV
Saddle Pad 1p Spring 513AV
Saddle Bags, Large 8p Spring 513AV
Halter 1sp Summer 513AV
Saddle, Blanket 1p Summer 513AV
Reins 2p Summer 513AV
Tool Kit, Surgeon 200gk Fall 513AV
Healer's Kit 50gk Fall 513AV
Field Healer's Kit 55gk Fall 513AV

Ledger :
Purchase CostDeposit Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Cash in Housing 500 GM 600 Gm
On Creation 119GM, 5SM,0CM 479GM, 14SM, 0CM
Fall 512AV +300780p
Winter 512AV -99p 300p, +300p (Quest) 1281p
Spring 513AV -329p 300p 1581p
Summer 513 -11p, 1sp +300p 1880gk, 9sk
Fall 513AV -305k, Living Expense: -227k +500 (Cashed in Housing) 1830gk, 9sk
Winter 513AV Living Expense:-227K 0 1603gk, 9sk

Talents(Skills) :
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Shielding 10SP 10 Novice
Reimancy (Water, Fire, Steam) 20SP , 10XP 30 Competent
Weapon (Short Bow)5SP, 16XP 21 Novice
Weapon (Long Sword)5SP, 10XP 15 Novice
Weapon (Dagger) 2XP 2 Novice
Unarmed Combat 7XP 7 Novice
Brawling 2XP 2 Novice
Gardening 5SP, 5XP 10 Novice
Agriculture 3XP 3 Novice
Medicine 10RB, 5SP, 34XP 49 Competent
Herbalism 4XP 4 Novice
Socialization 60XP 60 Expert
Rhetoric 27XP 27 Competent
Diplomacy 5XP 5 Novice
Singing 1XP 1 Novice
Dancing 3XP 3 Novice
Negotiation 13XP 13 Novice
Persuasion 3XP 3 Novice
Seduction 5XP 5 Novice
Flirtation 6XP 6 Novice
Observation 57XP 57 Expert
Wilderness Survival 3XP 3 Novice
Storytelling 11XP 11 Novice
Reading 5XP 5 Novice
Acting 2XP 2 Novice
Swimming 5XP 5 Novice
Body Building 4XP 4 Novice
Leadership 8XP 8 Novice
Teaching 11XP 11 Novice
Philosophy 1XP 1 Novice
Running 4XP 4 Novice
Writing 1XP 1 Novice
Riding (Horse) 6XP 6 Novice
Riding (Wind Eagle) 7XP 7 Novice
Horsemanship 2XP 2 Novice
Intimidation 2XP 2 Novice
Investigation 13XP 13 Novice
Intelligence 2XP 2 Novice
Research 2XP 2 Novice
Interrogation 16XP 16 Novice
Cleaning 1XP 1 Novice
Planning 4XP 4 Novice
Cosmetology 2XP 2 Novice
Bullying 2XP 2 Novice

Gnosis Mark- Rak'Keli Healing Mark (Rank 1)

Konti Gift- Death Visions: Iosha has the ability to sense the death in twenty foot radius around her. She can sense the names of the people who died, how they died, and when they died. The visions will show her the events leading up to the time of the person death. If she stands on the spot the person died, the vision can converse with her their last wish. These visions are uncontrollable and will appear to Iosha when she comes into area where someone has died. These visions tend to be emotionally disturbing to Iosha, for the most of childhood, she thought the dead were following her. She would lock herself in her room till the visions go away. Today, she will try avoid known battle fields and places where death was widespread. However, the gift is also helpful to law enforcement officers since she can retell how a person or people died.

Practiced Languages:
Fluent Language: Kontinese
Basic Language: Common
Poor Language: Nari

Housing: The Darniva Commonroom 20x20 Cave (Good Living Conditions)

Last edited by Iosha on March 21st, 2014, 4:30 am, edited 119 times in total.
Iosha
The Pale Lady

Words: 510412
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2012, 5:31 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Iosha Character Sheet

Postby Iosha on December 9th, 2012, 6:48 am

Iosha's Personality

Before the magical accident, Iosha's personality was typically of most Konti. She was raised to have a quiet demeanor, and she rarely misbehave as a child. She cared about the feelings of others and she was generally a pleasant girl to be around as a child. When the over-giving incident happened, Iosha was left in a catatonic state for two weeks when she finally came back to the world. Her personality drastically changed from the quiet girl with full control of her feeling to a loud opinionated child that displayed strong emotions on regular bases. Iosha was far more aggressive than the typical Konti child, so she was taken out of school and home schooled by her Grandmother. Since Iosha was home schooled, she didn't have much contact with the children her age, so her social life started to suffer, and she felt more comfortable playing by herself alone. Iosha peers tried to avoid the boisterous Konti at all cost often making piety excuses to avoid her, so she decided to play with her imaginary friend Io (The White Sorceress). When Iosha got the gnosis mark of Rak'Keli at age twenty, her imaginary friend vanished, but she can still hear Io's suggestion a course of action from time to time.

Today, Iosha views herself as a strong confident woman, but because of her accident as a child, Iosha has the tendency to slip into childish episodes of excessive teasing, immature actions, and behaviors. As a child she had no friends, so she spent the majority of her young life studying magic and medicine. She is often awkward in unfamiliar social situations when she gets nervous, she talks constantly and often relies on humor as a defense mechanism. Since she spent time as a slave in Ravok,she tries to treat everyone the same regardless of race. The only acceptation is Zith. She has a fear of Zith since their raids on the hunter band was the cause of the death of her lover. Being a slave for a year and half made her reflect inwardly, and she found out smiling can sometimes go a long way. Today, Iosha can still get awkward by unfamiliar situations or meeting new people, but when she warms up to a person, she generally show her carefree side of her.

Manifestation of Madness

The White Sorceress

The only person other than Iosha about the White Sorceress is her Grandmother Sacari. Iosha doesn't quite under the nature or the reason for the White Sorceress to exist, but her grandmother thinks the root cause of this split personality is the accident with her magic and the results of the over giving that follow soon after. The White Sorceress is the manifestation of the sweet whispers given form into a personality of the witch is ambition and the thirst for more magical power that all wizards crave. The thoughts the Sorceress shows her in her mind often are images of fanatical achievements in magic, but the imagines are soon follow by monstrosities atrocities committed by her as the White Sorceress. The personality of the White Sorceress and Iosha true personality fight for dominance constantly in her mind. Iosha true personality is one of a child still trapped in limbo ever sense the accident. In her dreams, she is often confronting the White Sorceress in the form of a child, and the only defense against the will of the Sorceress is her faith in Rak'Keli and her daughter, Lutes. Today, Iosha perceives herself as a monster, and a potential nightmare to be released on the world. These thoughts were given to her by the Sorceress further to further distance herself from the world and any distraction that hinders her quest for power. When the Djed Storm hit Mizahar the whispers from the Sorceress have gotten stronger and more persistent since the spring of 512AV.
Last edited by Iosha on June 15th, 2013, 3:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
Iosha
The Pale Lady

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Character (1)

Iosha Character Sheet

Postby Iosha on December 9th, 2012, 7:44 pm

Iosha's History

A Long Broken Road

Childhood (Spring 479AV- Spring 504AV): Iosha Moonchaser was born in the city of Mura in the winter of 479AV. Her parents were Neia Moonchaser and Endal Kursha Aferan. Iosha never met her father because her mother left Wind Reach soon after she found out that she was pregnant with Iosha. She made the long trip across Mizhar from Wind Reach to Mura. Where a week after she arrived in her homeland, she gave birth to her only daughter Iosha. Starting at age eight, her grandmother Sacari started to teach Iosha reimancy and shielding. From the age of three, her mother and Iosha spent a lot time swimming in the lagoon. These years were a happy for Iosha. Swimming in the lagoon with her mother strengthen the bond between her mother and her.

The initiation process for learning reimancy was a painful process for the young Iosha. It left two round scars in the middle of her palms of her hands. When she learned how to touch Rei, she choose water as her primary element. Iosha always thought shielding was a boring magic to learn as a child, but she found out later in life it is a lot more useful than she thought. At age twelve, Iosha and her mother Neia were camping on a beach on the Konti Isle when they were attacked by four slavers. They were only focus on getting Iosha since she was a child. Neia wasn't know to be a violent person, but when her daughter was in danger, she sprung to action and killed two of them before she was cut down. The two surviving men chased Iosha down the beach. Iosha figured she could loose them in the water, but they were able to catch before she got away into the bay. Events played out to quickly to remember, but when her Grandmother found her. She was kneeling on the beach in a catatonic state, and her two pursuers laid dead beside her. Both of them have apparently died of drowning. Two week later, she snapped out of her catatonic state, and she was told by her Grandmother her mother was dead and her two attackers were killed by her magic. She wasn't told the effects of the over-giving shattered her mind in two.

From ages thirteen to twenty-five, Iosha continued her studying in both her magic and medicine. At age thirteen, she was enroll into Medical School by her Grandmother since Iosha always had a fascination with the healers of Rak' Keli. At age sixteen, she was approached by a strange woman in the Medical Library. She was asleep on her books, and she awoke to a woman holding her arm. The woman smiled down at her, and when she vanished down a hall. Iosha noticed a gnosis mark of Rak' Keli on her right arm. Iosha spent most of her childhood with her nose in a book until the age of twenty-five.

Ravok (Spring 504AV- Spring 507AV): At age twenty-five Iosha decided she had enough of her overprotective Grandmother, and after a huge fight with her Grandmother, Iosha decided to runaway from home. Hoping to start a life in her fathers home of Wind Reach, Iosha bought passage on a ship to Nyka. She decided to leave her grandmother a note telling her the reasons for leaving. She was going to Wind Reach, and she not sure if she'll ever come back to Mura. At the port in Nyka, Iosha was a approached by a handsome Svefra sailor named Berial Northwind. She told him that she was heading to Wind Reach, and he told her. He had a ship in Sylira, and if she wants to accompany him to Sylira. He can get his crew together from shore leave and take her to Thunder Bay. Unfamiliar with the dangers of the mainland, she jumped at the offer of traveling on his ship to her destination. However, she had no clue where the city of Sylira was located, so she followed him blindly till they made it to the city on the lake, Ravok.

On the road just outside of Ravok, Iosha and Berial were confronted by slave merchant named Jory Noradar. Iosha was seized by Jory's men, and she found out during the exchange between Jory and Berial that he was selling her into slavery to pay off the debts on his ship. Iosha spent a mouth in the slave pens until a wealthy merchant named Saalo Materan bought her for double the cost of typical Konti slave. Saalo Materan bedded her the first night he bought her. Later found out by Master Saalo that the doctors found out she was pregnant. During her time as a slave, Iosha was mostly there to amuse the hedonistic bastard desires and along with a other few Kelvic slaves. Fortunately, Iosha was his prized pet, so she was spoiled with lavish gifts unlike the other slaves. Who received much harsher abuse from their master. Iosha care little for her master, and she made sure he knew it too. She was never beaten like the other slaves, but she was still a prisoner in his house.

Iosha spent most of her free time caring for her unborn child. Under the careful watch of the merchants guards, she spent hours in a shallow bay swimming and dining a seaweed and raw shell fish. She did this everyday till the birth of her daughter, Lutes. Master Saalo allowed her to care for her child for two years till he was able to find a buyer for her daughter. Lutes was sold to a foreign merchant from the southern part of Mizahar. Iosha was devastated, and her hatred for Saalo and Berial silently boiled in her mind. She even contemplated suicide, but she realized her daughter needed her, so she used her daughters memory to fuel her desire for freedom.

One night in the year 507AV, Master Saalo mansion was raided by rebels, and with the help of a uncover Knight of Syliras, Iosha decided to leave in the mist of the chaos taking the opportunity to flee captivity. Luckily, Saalo was starting to fall for his slave and the mother of his child, so he allow her to keep her father's bow. She escaped the city by swimming the lake to shore. Once she made it to shore, she made her way west to Taldera.

The Northern Reaches(Spring 507AV-Spring508AV)):
(WIP)

Avanthal (Spring 508AV-Spring 510AV):
(WIP)

Sultros (Spring 510AV-Summer 512AV)
(WIP)

Last edited by Iosha on September 2nd, 2013, 11:56 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Iosha
The Pale Lady

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Character (1)

Iosha Character Sheet

Postby Iosha on December 9th, 2012, 8:01 pm

Questions and Answers

General Information :
1. What is your Name? My name is Iosha Moonchaser.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? My mother and Grandmother called me Io when I was younger. When I make some friends, I would like them to call me Io. I sort of like the name the hunters gave me when I joined their band. I was known to them as the White Witch. I'll have to use that name some time in my life.
3. How old are you? I am thirty-three years old, but in my culture, I just reach adulthood three years ago.
4. What is your height? 5'6" I am not too tall or too short. I am just right.
5. What is your weight? I kind of don't want to answer this question, but I don't want to leave it blank either, 115 lbs. Fine now you know!

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. Honestly, I see myself as plain. On the Isle of Mura their are far more beautiful konti than me.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. I don't believe them, but most outsiders other than Konti would describe me as beautiful. I still don't believed them. It always make me flustered when I hear them describe me as beautiful.
3. What is your favorite body feature? I love my violet eyes. I got from my mother and Grandmother, but I would love to have the eyes of my father, gold. My mom used to tease him and tell him they look like two gold coins. My second favorite body feature is my iridescent white scales that shimmer a soft green to greenish blue in the sun.
4. How physically fit are you? I live in a book, so I let your imagination go wild.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? I tend to be practical when I dress; however, I am know to dress up on occasion. However, being away from Mura so long. I miss the konti dresses of my people.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? My mother Neia was a bard, and she went to Wind Reach to study the history and music of Kalea. She was a quiet woman before she died. Who enjoyed her time playing her lute, and singing for a audiences on stage or taverns. She would sing to me all the time when I was a child. She would sing in both Kontinese and Nari. When I find my daughter, Lutes, I will teach myself how to sing and sing for her everyday. Oh nvm I am writing about my parents..grr. She still loved my father even on her death bed. I never met my father Kursha. My mother describe him as a handsome and charming young man. He was a outrageous flirt, but he was utterly devoted to my mothers happiness. They separated when she was pregnant with me. My mother wanted him to join her on the Island of Mura, but his duties as a Endal kept him from leaving Wind Reach with her.

2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? My mother had only me, but my Inartan father was play boy when my mother left with me for Mura, so he fathered two other children with two different woman. I have a half brother and sister my sister name is Miri, and my brothers name is Ryuss. When I get settled in Wind Reach, I am going to find my fathers other children.

3. What is your extended family like? My only extended family member is my Grandmother Sacari. She is a respected member of the Grandmothers Circle. At the ripe old age of two hundred and ten. My Grandmother is a master at reimancy and expert shieldist. My theory on why my grandmother is so respect by her peers is because they are all afraid of her and opinions. Unlike most of my quiet and passive aggressive, my grandmother is loud and opinionated, and she will tell you her opinion even if you don't want to hear it. When I was child my mother was talking to her friends in the mother circle, and one of them said my Grandmother is as hard as a rock, and her eyes can freeze the soul. Honestly, I believe every word my mothers friends said.

4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
If I had friends, yes I would consider them family.

5. Do you treat animals like family? When I was a child, I had a pet crab that lived in my sand box behind my grandmothers house. I called him Mr Pinch a Lot, and yes I consider him family, but he pinch my Grandmother one day. Next day my crab was gone from my sand box. Honestly, I think my evil Grand mother ate him...

1. Where were you born? I was born on Konti Isle in the city of Mura.
2. Where do you live now? I starting my life over in the city of Wind Reach.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Well, I always wanted to see the land of my father, Wind Reach, and being on the other side of the world a way from my Grandmother is always plus for me.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? I just made it to Wind Reach in the mid fall, so I haven't had time to explore the land or the sea, but I am starting to enjoy the Twin Lakes.
5. Where do you fear to be? Ravok, I was a slave to a merchant. Who is devoted follower of Rysol. My life and my own family was torn a part by the minion of that twisted god....I don't want to talk about this anymore...next question.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) No
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? The languages I speak are Kontinese and common. I guess people enjoy my voice since I am not to low or to high. I am about mid range. My common has a thick eastern Sylira accent, and my accent in Kontinese would be the northern side of the island of Mura.

4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Well if you compared me to the other Konti on the Island, I would be considered the black sheep. First of all my imagination tends to runaway with me, so my inner monologue tends to be down right strange at times. I have a bad habit of talking to myself since I spent most of my time studying magic. I try to keep my thoughts in my head, but sometimes I just say things out loud. Really readers I am not crazy.

5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? Honestly... I like my pale skin and scales the way they are. I don't ever want to cover my white scales since they shimmer in the sunlight.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? I work in the full time Infirmary in Wind Reach,and I also volunteer my time at the hydroponic farm.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? Honestly, even if I am reimancer first and foremost, I love healing and medicine because it allows me help the unfortunate, but personally, I feel it helps me appreciate life to its fullest. Since I just started my job, I can't tell you yet what I dislike.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? One day, I will return to Mura and join the Opal Order.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? The occupation I admire the most is musicians. I love the fact they can preform their art whenever they desire. I think I admire the most is the freedom.
5. What occupation do you least like? Why? If I don't like doing a job, I quite and find something I enjoy doing.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? When I was a child, most of my time was taken up by my studies. Since I never had the time to make any friends, I spent most of my free time spending time in the lagoon outside our house as a child. When mother enrolled me at the medical college, I stood out as the black sheep because I was constantly opinionated and outspoken unlike my other Konti sisters. This part of my personality isolated me further from my sisters.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? My favorite memory was when my mother would play her lute and sing for my Grandmother and me. She would play songs from her travels across Mizahar, and my favorite songs were from my father's homeland Wind Reach. It was a simple memory from my childhood, but sometimes those are the memories are the one we remembered the most.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? My mother and I were attacked by human slavers on the Island of Mura. She died, so I could escape. My worst memory was seeing her lifeless body laying on the red sand.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? Before she died my mother and I were in separable often after studying I would help my mother in her garden. She never expected me to help, but I always took the time to make her smile. I never knew my father. He stayed in Wind Reach when my mother went back to Mura when she was pregnant with me. I always had a fascination with the type of man. He was my mother described him as a charismatic ladies man. Who charmed her with his wit and his uncanny way to make her laugh. From what my mother said, their seperation was tough on both of them. He wanted her to stay with him in Wind Reach, and she wanted him to come to Mura, but in the end, he choose his duties as a Endal over her. They wrote each other every year, but eventually the letters from Wind Reach just stopped. My fathers name was Kursha, and my mothers name was Neia.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
4. How do you learn best?
5. What are your educational goals for the future?

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? Yes, I try to make friends whenever I get the chance. Bonds of love are a different matter altogether. I believe love shouldn't be rushed. It should grow and be nurtured like a prized flower that will bloom forever. I don't believe in love at first sight. I believe it is beautiful fiction, but it is not true love.

2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? I form friendships fairly easily, but to trust someone enough to love them. Is difficult for me. I was a slave, and I was betrayed into slavery by a man I was starting to fall in love with. This kind of betrayal made it hard for me trust anyone enough to give my heart to them. The only person I truly loved was a Vantha woman named Ayume Moonfall. She was a tanner and leather smith in the hunting band in Northern Taldera..., but she was killed in a Zith raid..can I talk about something else?
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I would consider myself bisexual. I don't believe love should be hindered by a persons gender.

4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Yes, my first time was awkward because I was drunk at the time with Berial. I would say it was OK, but It was nothing compared with the kisses I shared with Ayume.

5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Yes, I had sex with a man Saalo and one woman Ayume. My first time with my master Saalo and I don't want to talk about it.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
2. Do you like to read?
3. What annoys you more than anything else?
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
2. What is your favorite time of day?
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
2. What are your religious views?
3. Would you be able to kill?
4. What are your views on sex?
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
2. What is your greatest regret?
3. What is your best/worst memory?
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
3. What makes you happy?
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
5. What makes you angry?

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
4. Do you care what others think of you?
5. What do you think of others, in general?

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
5. Are you generally organized or messy?

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
2. What is the best part of life?
3. What is the best part of death?
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
Last edited by Iosha on June 15th, 2013, 3:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Iosha
The Pale Lady

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Character (1)

Iosha Character Sheet

Postby Iosha on December 9th, 2012, 8:09 pm

People Along the Way

(WIP)

Last edited by Iosha on June 15th, 2013, 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iosha
The Pale Lady

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Character (1)

Iosha Character Sheet

Postby Iosha on December 21st, 2012, 2:04 am

Lore Earned

Wind Reach and its Extremes
Alori: Recognizing a fellow swordsman beginner
Sparring Aela
Catching ones breath: a chance to socialize
Yasi: GIving them the look of death
Shooting with Arandolya
Twin Lakes: Watch your footing!
The smallest are the fiercest
Enria: Attentive Student
Herbalism: Combinations of ingredients to cleanse wounds
Twin Lakes: Good for clamming
Meeting Sira the Endal and Wind Eagle
Kelvics are comfortable nude
Kovac: Hard boiled
Arandolya: the mentor
Archery: You can't make noise when hunting
Wind Reach is dangerous: better hone your blade-ship
Questioning Aela: Got a boyfriend?
Fun but Practical Suggestion for Safety
Book: Edible and Leafy plants of Kalea
Poisonous Plants: Dira's Root
Sharing your camp with a Zith
Campfire stories: Zith are monsters
Zith anatomy: Built to kill
Helping Darkness
Survival: breaking branches for a fire
Zith Legend: The Great Rending
Inartans like to bathe together; I don't
How not to pull an arrow from a quiver
Bad luck is better left unsaid.
Lilly: Will Probably Die
Poison Ivy: Causes rash
Lavira: Foolish
The Dreaming Lady: A good place to relax
Lavira: Taken advantage of by an Akalak
Kovac: Lavira’s first love
ReK'Keli's Vision
The Root of Illness
Quarantine: An Unnecessary Panic
Fashionably late to the party
Questioning Red Daghul
Hearing but not seeing the assault on Red
Rumor: Sleeping with the Valintar to get a good caste
Into the Den of Dek
Deks are slaves to the upper caste
Avora: Pushing your weight around
Bronaugh Den: Home of the Dek
Expletive: Son of Sand Crab
A Dek's life in a healers hand
Coins that summon and give orders in the hands of Dek?
Konti: I can breathe underwater!
Darren has cheesy pickup lines.
Kelvics: Nudity is normal.
Manipulating the crowd to work together through sex appeal.
Putting the universe in order, one cut at a time.
Greeting the Charoda of Thunder Bay.
Excusing the Vantha for her insults.
A strange light in the sky
Diversity gives us strength when mystery abounds
Preparing for the worst; praying for the best
Sanikas Pass: Rockslide! The way is blocked
Battle in the Pass: Fighting Yanus
Failing to work as a team
Reaching Thunder Bay: nothing amiss?
Thunder Bay: Meeting Charoda
Iosha: The Diplomat
What fell from the sky was an egg?
The egg is hot!
The child is not normal
Emotionally Exhausted
Lore of Zeltivan erotica
Lore of Syliran Romance
Stories from the South: Drykas Riding the Farmers Daughter
Tales of Debauchery: Breaking from the norm
Book: Nights in the Arms of a Wind Eagle: Spring Flame
Book: Nights in the Arms of a Wind Eagle: Summer Embrace
Book: Nights in the Arms of Wind Eagle: Autumn Passion
Book: Nights in the Arms of a Wind Eagle: Winter Heartbreak
Peekaboo with a Yasi
Telling Yasi stories: My friend Bjorn
Bjorn: child ghost?
How to enchant an audience with words
Dekly Compassion
Planting seeds: Down two, not three
Running in the fields: How to overexert yourself in the heat
When to harvest spinach and turnips
Cooperation gets the job done faster
Dinner with Eoin at the Clam
The Dek's Health
Identifying Broken Bones
Taking Notes
A Day With Aidara
A Hunting Adventure in Winter
Dress for the Inarta
Meeting Oitera
Joking with Red Daghul
Lore of Kontinese Culture
Lore of Religion: Rak'Keli
Wild Flowers of Kalea
Prayers to Rak’Keli
Comforting
Nature's Nurture: A home for the sick and weary
Courage Is Freeing
Dancing Naked in the Rain
Using Humor to Enjoy Life
Dancing with Arandolya, Darren, and Aradia
Ladies man: Kovac
Share inartan heritage: Kovac
Archery student: Kovac
Outsider in Wind Reach
Making Awkward Introductions
Hair: I hate mine
Cephei: Ethaefal/Konti
What Ethaefal of Leth are
Cephei: Her History
The Magic Ethaefal have.
Cephei: Going to Syliras to learn sword
Cephei: Has feeling for Iosha
Plagued by Visions of the Dead
The Dead's Last Wish
Aidara: Daughter of Rak'keli
Gaining a Job in the Infirmary
The Lifespan of the Inarta and their Attitude to Death
Passing Messages from the Dead
Summoned by a Falcon
Ducking Through a Crowd While Running
Prejudice against the Zith
Healing through Gnosis
Being a Foreigner in Wind Reach
Purchasing Camouflaged Armour
Purchasing a Dagger
The Firemane Breed
Moonfire: The Firemane
How To Mount a Horse
How To Steer a Horse by Reins
The Four Gaits of a Horse
Wind Reach Market Day
Buyer's Remorse
Niro: Not My Boyfriend
Emphasising Caste
Endal's Investigation
The Murders of Wind Reach
The Importance of Motive
Locating The Place of Death
Magic: How One Can Kill Without Leaving a Trace
The Connection of the Murders with Nari and Cait
Hypnotism: A Personal Magic
The Symptoms and Effects of Overgiving
The Sanikas Pass
Konti Fish: The Victim of Racism
Standing Up for Oneself
Injured In-Fight
A Sense of Home
Confusion in Investigation
The Deduction of Suspects
Finally Figuring It Out
Technique: Slamming One's Foot Into Another's Stomach
Soul Finding Peace in the Madness
Using Healing On One's Enemy
The Voice in the Back of my Head
Linseed Flax: Cures Boils, Inflammation, and Wounds
Doctors Need to Make Patients Comfortable
My Studies Were My Childhood
Cleaning Wounds with Rak’keli’s Mark
Wind Reach: Learning the culture
Wind Reach: Learning its dangers
Attempting to learn the birds of Wind Reach
Leaf: a Kelvic
Not taking any crap from Leaf
A Letter From Mura
Grandmother's Request
A Deal With Nafarus Rosethorn
Braving the Underground Forest
Nafarus Rosethorn: Drug Dealer
Everything Has a Price
A Deal With Curgan
Stay Quiet!
The Underground Bats
Curgan: A Caring Dek
The Story Of Curgan's Son
Corpses and Mushrooms
Sorel Vorshel: Not a good first impression
Inarta: The intensity of their Feelings
Inarta: Father
Inarta: Experiencing the stubbornness of Endal
Rumor spreads fast
Injured during practice
Threatening At An Arrow Can Make It Obey
Aradia: A Timid Chiet
Comedy In The Face Of Danger
Worry For A Friend's Safety
Medicine: The technicality behind stitches
Magic: The Loss Of Concentration
Nerri's Concern
Dealing With A Bat Attack
Helping The Bitten Ones
Walking through Avanthal Late at Night
Attacked by a Drunk Woman
Outrage at Being Called a Fish
Miria Skyglow: Opinionated Vantha
Dread at Relating Ayume's Death to Her Parents
Flirting with Red Daghul
Formally Meeting a Wind Eagle
Watching the Sun Set From the Sky
Riding With Red Daghul
Preparing For Winter
The Happiness in Flying
Learn From Past Events
Jhinapar Is A Very Large Man
Stretch Before Running
Unarmed Combat: How To Make A Fist
Unarmed Combat: How to Punch Correctly
The Konti CAN Be Warriors
Swimming to Become Fit
Meditation Interupted
To Save a Fallen Inarta
Last edited by Iosha on March 21st, 2014, 4:32 am, edited 33 times in total.
Iosha
The Pale Lady

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Character (1)

Iosha Character Sheet

Postby Iosha on December 21st, 2012, 3:00 am

Threads

Fall
Daughters of Rak'Keli (Aidara) 512AV (Graded)
A Letter From Home (Solo) 512AV (Graded)
Finding Beauty In Unlikely Places (Kiyono, Leaf) 512AV (Graded)
Amber Sunset and a Handful of Clams (Sira, Kovac) 512AV (Graded)
Things that go bump in the night.(Cin-Cin) 512AV (Graded)
Perfect Blue (Iosha) 512AV (Graded)
Disinclined to Acquiesce (Open) 512AV (Graded)
Learning How to Shoot Like a Inartan (Kovac) 512AV (Graded)
Touching The Clouds (Iosha) 512AV (Graded)
[The Azure Market ] Wrong Place at the Wrong Time 513AV (On-Going)
[The Catholicon] Triage 513AV (On-Going)
(Fall Quest) Descension 513AV (On-Going)

Winter
Beauty and the Beast (Krysanthe, Iosha, Ishgrameer) 512AV (Graded)
(Marketplace)Like a Sore Thumb (Iosha) 512AV (Graded)
Winter's Justice (Iosha/Oitera) 512AV (Graded)
Trying to Survive the Winter Blues (Kovac) 512AV (Graded)
(Guest Moderation)Hunting a very smart man (Iosha) 512AV (Graded)
Sick Day: Part One (Aidara) 512AV (Graded)
Sick Day: Part Two (Aidara) 512AV (On-going)
Winter Archery Contest (Game) 512AV (Graded)
Bookworms (Maria, Euthisa) 512AV (Graded)
Tales from the Infirmary (Aidara) 512AV (Graded)
{Fighting Pit}Time to Make a Warrior Out of You! (Solo) 512AV (Graded)
Rhetoric From Under The Sea
Travel Placeholder 2
Travel Placeholder 3

Spring
Dance of Swords (Sira) 513AV (On-Going)
His Name is Moonfire (solo) 513AV (Graded)
The Singer and The Healer 513AV (Graded)
Lost in the Enchanted Forest (Aradia) 513AV (On-Going)
Crossing Swords (Alori Sai) 513AV (Graded)
Family Ties (Arandolya) 513AV (On-Going)
Hunter and Prey (Sira, Arandolya) 513AV (On-Going)
Dancing to the Music of the Spring Rain 513AV (Dance) (Graded)
This is Just Batastic! (Solo) 513AV (Graded)
(The Twin Lakes)Finding Solace by the Lakes (Phoeniana) (Graded)
A Feast For a Dek (Iosha) 513AV (Graded)

Summer
(Nature's Nuture) A New Beginning (Cinna) 512AV (Graded)
Falling Down The Rabbit Hole (Quest) 513AV (On-going)
Fear & Determination (Open) 513AV (Graded)
A Threatening Situation (Quest) 513AV (On-going)
The Doctor Will See You Now (Iosha) 513AV (Graded)
(Moonlight Escape) The Day The Heart Rages (Alori) 513AV (On-going)
A Meal for Two (Iosha) 513AV (On-going)
(Skyhigh Stables) The Home of the Horses (Iosha) 513AV (On-going)
Fire in the Sky (Kovac) 513AV (On-going)

Flashbacks

Mura Flashbacks:
(Flashback) Lost in The Memories (Cephei) 503AV (Graded)
Celebration Writ Small (Eleret) 491AV (On-Going)

Ravok Flashbacks:

Taldera Flashbacks:

Avanthal Flashbacks:
Bedside Manners (Solo) 509AV (Graded)
Mug of Ale and a Warm 509AV (Graded)

Road to Wind Reach:

Iosha
The Pale Lady

Character sheet