What if your PC was your roommate?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Postby Chakahn on December 1st, 2013, 9:15 pm

Mm a bloodbath is inevitable in the case of Kahn and me, I think. He's more silent and brooding than I am, and he likes his peace and quiet every now and then so he'd probably get annoyed by how much I talk and eventually try to escape me all day.
Then one of us is just going to explode, triggering the other - whenever I'm really fuming my brother and sister literally hide in their rooms and wait an extra hour until I'm done. Kahn's also incredibly explosive so I think we'd probably last a grand total of three weeks :')
~When they ran, the ground shook
and mere mortals parted ~
Chakahn
Save a horse, ride a cowboy

Words: 28583
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2013, 4:55 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Elysium on January 15th, 2014, 4:53 am

Okay, so let's see.

Sybel would never be home. But when home, she'd more than likely be drunk. Or nursing a hangover. She'd be pretty messy, too. But every single time I'd go to confront her about it, she'd smooth everything over by being hilarious and I'd get totally railroaded. Good friend, horrible roommate.

Eosi and I would kill one another. She would criticize my lack of cleanliness, for one. She isn't human, I swear. No sympathy for anyone. She'd be a great motivator and she'd always pay the bills on time, but uh, no thanks. Not to mention her sexual deviancy.

Celeste would be a pretty good roommate. She's fun and bright and chipper. The pranks would get to be a little much, but she'd be like the little sister I never had. She's a pretty sweet, down to earth girl.

Roric would be simply put, impossible. Surly, brooding and altogether too serious. If he doesn't feel like doing something, he won't. Like the dishes. Or the laundry. And Gods help you if you badger him about it.

Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Thannis Daraktheon on January 15th, 2014, 5:30 am

Oh, this is a cool idea. Wouldn't fare well for me though.

Shane would be a bit quiet at first but eventually we would grow to be great friends. Of course I'll also be his unwitting guinea pig for training his Auristics and Hypnotism. Wouldn't be that bad at first but as he got more powerful he'd experiment riskier and riskier until he eventually broke me or I found out and I don't know told the police or Syliran Knights or something.

Thannis, on the other hand, would be easy to live with in the fact that I wouldn't be living for very long. Until he stubs his toe or I accidentally injure myself and he sees blood. Thannis is just looking for an excuse to beat me todeath and drink all my blood. What a guy.

So, yeah, my characters are psychopaths.
Much Thanks to Caela For This Sig!
Thannis Daraktheon
Player

Words: 51656
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2014, 2:08 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Flyaway on February 6th, 2014, 2:31 am

Viridae would be an awe full roommate. He's a hunter, and therefore likes to put animal skulls all over his house. I mean, he's clean and all but in the real world he'd be quite the weirdo. All we would have to eat is soup, I'd be constantly sitting on arrows, and he's anti social. Oh and no girlfriends at the apartment. Silly Syms.

Reave would be very...Stimulating. She's so intellectual. That's about all I have to say about that. Konti.

Xion.....Xion is a chimpanzee. I don't know him very well yet, but I do know he has a poor temperament, likes to climb on things, and physically expresses anger. Mainly by punching climbing and throwing. No fun.
Flyaway
On the Wind...

Words: 56847
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2013, 10:33 pm
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Grace Lechar on March 8th, 2014, 12:32 am

I think there would be a fair amount of unwanted fist fights and cuddling. Grace is very expressive so rather than talking to me she'd probably be a moody butt most of the time. But if she liked me she'd clean the apartment constantly and try to do things for me. She likes to take care of people, which is good because I'm either at the barn or sitting on my computer all day so I'm not the cleanest person, it'd be nice to live with someone that would have all those emotions when I think about it.
Grace Lechar
Step 1: Mount the horse. Step 2: Stay on ...

Words: 79585
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2014, 11:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Palla Frostfawn on March 29th, 2014, 4:16 am

Palla, with her constant nervousness, would make me nervous. I would always feel bad for her, and think I'd done something to scare her. With time, though, I think we would become close friends seeing as we have a lot of the same interests and traits.
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Words: 117768
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Radiant on March 29th, 2014, 2:37 pm

Okay, let's see!

Kouri: Egads, no! She's what you call a little girl with extreme conduct disorder, she has this detached view on the world being a big playground that puts her in the Blue and Orange morality section. She's a good girl at heart... she just can't feel empathy for the things she had done, like a small child, but usually, children can't snap necks with ghastly serrated black tendrils jutting out from her back.

Soshakuakamamushi (Aka): Aka... in short words, is a major Tsundere, harsh outside, sweet on the inside, but by the Divines, she is a major pain in the ass of a spoiled brat. Granted, once she mellowed out, she can be rather sweet, but 80% of the time, she will thinks she rules the apartment, "You should be glad I'm staying with you!" kind of attitude.

However, I'd prefer her more than living with Kouri... since I don't have to worry with my neck being snapped just for "funs and giggles"

Rachel Messer: Aha, now, Rachel is a Combat Instructor, a teacher in essence. So living with her will guarantee my lazy butt will get much needed slap of diligence. She can be too strict and a worry-wart sometimes... alright, most of the time. So indirectly, she'll act like my mother, calling my cellphone every 5 minutes should I didn't return to our room by the appointed time.

Gosh... but she's the most tolerable out of my three characters, Rachel just need to lighten up.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Wanda Endust on March 29th, 2014, 3:19 pm

Wanda:

FREE MASSAGES.

But really, I picture her as one of those Californian tumblr kids -- if she had a blog it'd probably just be filled with a bunch of pictures of pretty people and fashion and things about how life is short and all that. So, with that, she'd probably be way too into social media for my tastes, but at least she could keep me updated about all the goings-on. I wouldn't have to worry about her hygiene either, but I don't think she'd be able to keep the room very tidy! Not that she'd let us spend a lot of time at home anyway -- I can totally see her dragging along everyone she can get to the nearest juice bar or frozen yogurt place.

I haven't gotten to know my alts very well yet, but I'll throw them in here.

Prid: He is a Jamoura, and I probably wouldn't want him as a roommate based on that alone. I mean, I love Jamoura and all that, but really... he's big. He'll break things if he sits on them, and he's got that whacky organic diet that I would be too lazy to keep up with. But he'd be fun to just lounge around with on a slow day. Maybe cuddle a little.

Retic: He'd be absolutely terrible. Awful. Insufferable. Besides the fact that he's borderline obsessed with bones and dead things (and might chop off one of my limbs if I do something he thinks is cool), he is a giant prick. He'd keep himself and his room clean enough, but his personality is just unbearable. And the body hair.
Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Words: 178647
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2013, 6:10 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Rion Whitestone on April 4th, 2014, 10:39 pm

That would probably be okay. At least I'd be eating healthy and all, though I'd probably get annoyed if he started taking away my meat. A man needs his steak 8)
Last edited by Rion Whitestone on May 15th, 2014, 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Wherever the wind takes us!"

Common Speech
Common Thoughts
Common Whispering
Vani Speech
Vani Whispering
Fratava Speech
Fratava Whispering
Rion Whitestone
The strangest farmer you will ever meet...

Words: 31284
Joined roleplay: January 18th, 2014, 3:35 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Athaera on April 7th, 2014, 12:58 am

Oh god... Athaera and I probably wouldn't get along very well. I talk too much... My skin would turn purple.

Background of Awesomeness Created by Vinn
|~|Avatar by Myra Karaugh|~|
My PCs
Lisana
Athaera
I plan to retire this PC once I finish all the threads I am participating in.
Athaera
Short-Tempered Huntress

Words: 56506
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 2:52 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext