An Unavoidable Discussion (PM to Join)

Fate unfolds at the campfires of the Syliran - Zeltivan camp.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Postby Imass on July 25th, 2012, 10:50 am

Summer 90, 512

A campfire located somewhere on the way to Sunberth. This campground was in the back of the Syliran/Zeltivan host and was set up to protect the armies' flank in an emergency.

19th bell 32nd chime - Immediately after nightfall.

It was a sweltering summer night. Heat still lingered from the hot day-time, but the fires of the camp where already roaring brightly. The fateful night had barely begun and already Imass was feeling anxious. Dirty beads of sweat dripped off his brow; runnels of grimy water slid down his armpit and sleeve into his gauntlets. Imass smelled like a man who had been riding many days.

In the flickering shadows of the campfire appeared the big Akalak. The long shadows cast from his body enclosed him in a veil of darkness. Only his front side was lit by the fire. His features were easily seen from in front: His face was grime and serious as stone. His piercing gaze was fierce. His gauntleted hands were clenched. He grinded his teeth. There was a broadsword swinging at his hip. His shield was in hand resting at hip too. His chainmail was dusty and his tabard in good need of a wash.

The honorable warrior from Riverfall looked and dressed the part. He stepped forward to the fire with his head up and his chest out. There was a slight look of anxiety in his face, but his golden yellow eyes read seriousness and frantic anger. It was obvious he had something to say.

The Knight stepped forward in front of the fire and called his camp together in a loud, grave tone of voice, "Gather hither my comrades! Do not delay for there are important matters to discuss! Come hither my good peoples!" Imass made no hint as what he was talking about, but he made it clear that it was a pressing matter with the tone of voice and the choice of words.

Imass would wait for the all those in his camp to gather before speaking.
Last edited by Imass on July 31st, 2012, 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imass
Veteran of the Sahova Campaign

Words: 431651
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2012, 4:35 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

An Unavoidable Discussion (Open)

Postby Rayage on July 26th, 2012, 7:38 pm

The enlightened Alchemist traveling with a group of road savvy warriors and other scholars from the city of Zeltiva, he seemed to stick out. Besides Evalin, Ray was the only nuit present, and the only one who wasn’t exhausted after a longs days trek through the wilderness. It was odd seeing the living so, but even so, he could tell that others were weary of him. Ray didn’t blame them, and sometimes he was even called out for being a nuit, a body stealing monster. Though he let that slide. He had all eternity to get them back, what was the reason to fight back right then and there? Ray wasn’t a direct conflict, head-on, sort of guy. No his way of fighting was more subtle, yes, more subtle until the very end, where he knows he has you. Then, the cold dead hand clinches and doesn’t let go…

The shadows were his friend, he wasn’t afraid of the dark. No, if he was then he wouldn’t have gone down the path of which he walks now. Darkness was his friend, it told him the secrets of the past, and reminded him to plan for the future so it wouldn’t be as uncertain. He had signed up for this quest for one reason, that he was willing to admit, and that was to further his understanding of magic within the world. If Zeltiva needed a relic, you bet anyone’s life that Ray would work to get it for Zeltiva. No, not only the grand city, but for himself. Ray, yes the nuit, wanted to study it for himself, and he couldn’t wait to get his hands on it. The amounts of power relics hold are unfounded in any of today magical equipment. He grinned thinking about it, the dull fire light barely reaching the nuit where he stood.

Rayage watched the encampment; everyone was getting settled for the night. Ray, well, he was already settled. Nuits didn’t take up much room if they didn’t want to, and the wilderness, well, they had relative safety in numbers. If it wasn’t for that the nuit would have taken himself and his companions ahead of the group, but… it was safer and wiser to travel this way. Yes, even at the slow pace set for such a sizeable caravan. The nuit half wondered if Slyiras really thought Zeltiva would hand over the relic so easily? The thought made him laugh inside. No… not until they have sufficiently studied it. Ray would make sure of that.

His empty gaze watched the people, as they settled down. Though one person caught his eye in particular: it was a knight, how his thoughts on the knights shouldn’t be stated, and he was walking towards the fire. He said some words, and everyone started to slowly gather over. Sheep. He thought to himself, observing from the faint overview he got from his distance from the group. The nuit then waited, he waited for something to happen, standing there in the outskirts of the encampment his back against a tree. What did Ray care what some knight had to say?
“Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed to have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Words: 980399
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 9:40 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Lore Author (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Nira'lia on July 27th, 2012, 4:37 pm

‘It is so hot…’

Though she tried her best not to complain about the inconveniences of travel, Nira’lia was not accustomed to staying out in the wilderness. She watched the people move around her. As if it would help, she kept her distance from the fire. She would do anything to be swimming in the sea right now…

A voice shook her out of her reverie. Blinking, she looked towards the man who had spoken up. He was standing near the fire, and the inexplicable blue tint of his skin was evident in the light. The Konti recognized him instantly. It was the Knight from Syliras, the one who had been zealous enough to start a chant the first time the Syliras group gathered. She also recognized him as one of Eridanus’s acquaintances.

“Important matters?” muttered a voice near her. Glancing to her side, Nira’lia got a glimpse of Eridanus. He was tired and he wanted to sleep, and he chose to believe that the blue-skinned Knight had nothing but trivial issues to bring up.

Despite him and a few others who chose to creep back to their tents, people in the group looked up and gathered before the Knight. Nira’lia was curious as well, so she walked towards him.

‘What matters could be so urgent…?’ wondered the Konti as she waited to see what the man had to say.

OOCControlled Eri w/ his permission, he said he'll be joining the thread too
Last edited by Nira'lia on July 27th, 2012, 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nira'lia
Healer & Seer

Words: 386960
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2011, 9:17 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Leigo on July 27th, 2012, 5:01 pm

Leigo was half asleep when a voice called out through the dark. Not really being the closest one to its owner, the boy was content on just listening from afar at first, but as people slowly started springing up here and there, his attention too boiled up.
Upon getting up, he could immediately see just who it was that called out to them. And there he was thinking that the voice seemed familiar. It was one of those knights. A big bulky guy, enormous and unnatural in coloring – the blond knew they needed good men to fight this battle, and then even more of those just in case – but did they really have to bring creatures too? Leigo could never see something so different as normal, not yet anyway.

What do you think is it that he has to say? Onuo didn’t seem too interested, but the question lingered.

Probably something about stealing within the camp – I’ve heard his kind is allergic to dishonorable deeds. Either that or some morale raising shyke that won’t work… whatever reason his mouth opens for, it won’t bring us any good. Flat out arrogant, Leigo was always confident he was right – even more so after getting to witness some members of the camp firsthand.

Why so confident his encouragement won’t work? Maybe someone else could see it as a good question – the blond found it bothersome.

Half of us are here only for the money, and almost all mercenaries are either prepared to die already or will flee at first sight of mortal danger, further turning the scales against us. You and I are in it for the money as well… but what is it that we have to go back to? The boy paused briefly before adding, perhaps a bit overly dramatic. We have nothing there.

And Anaya?

Anaya can take care of herself, besides, family comes first!

Not wanting further discussion on the topic, Leigo would keep quiet and Onuo didn’t abject. Quiet was after all his natural state. There was no way he would abandon Anaya, besides they were way too many to fail. And he was much too able to die. Saying that to Onuo sounded like foolhardiness, so he kept quiet about it.

Would that creature speak already? Getting restless, the boy would pull closer to the Nuit who was conveniently isolated. He hated their kind, but considering the long journey, they all smelled weird or worse. And around the Nuit was probably the only spot he could stand without someone sweaty rubbing off on him. Most people feared them and that was useful currently – not Leigo though. Leigo just hated them… ever since Anselm.
Leigo
Player

Words: 154744
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2012, 12:29 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Wrenmae on July 30th, 2012, 12:35 am

He had taken a position near the back of the Sylirans to stay away from their self-righteous babble. Mostly, the Knights kept their recruitment to a minimum, or at least directed at those who weren’t traveling in the rear. Slowly, but surely, all Zeltivans seemed to be moving back. Murdock had changed out of his Wave guard uniform and packed it away, comfortable in a lighter outfit with blades at his side. It wasn’t that he feared an attack with such a contingent, but after Sunberth, any time he was without a blade made him feel naked, exposed. The past few days had been a blur of monotony and adventure. Some of the memories ran together, some of the information was false. The accursed manacle drawing his sides together was stronger now. One of these days, he might not wake up at all. It was a frightening thought, although he’d never admit it.

Just beyond the light of the fire, Murdock, once Shroud, sat in darkness. In these times of solitude, he focused on the only magic that let him claim solidarity, the calming infinite of the Void. Breathing out slowly, he held out his hands, cupped, and brought the Djed from within him through his finger tips to suffuse the air above his proffered palms. He did not open a door, merely removed all the somethingness that existed there in front of him. The night air, the breeze, the scents, the light from the fire, one by one he eliminated them and focused only on that sense of comfortable infinity. Solidarity was easy to grasp when one shut everything else form their mind. He breathed, but it was relief he gasped and not merely air.

“Room for one more?”

He smiled, nodding once, all the answer he’d give his familiar. “I thought your kind was incapable of stillness,” Closing his eyes, he brought the Void into the world, a point of infinite shadow that grew from his open hands “Why the change of heart?”

“I don’t know, boredom maybe? A lot of walking and staring at a horse’s ass. Not much adventure there.”

“You’re the one who wanted to travel.”

“I just wanted to be somewhere else.”

“And so we are.”

“Not here.”

Murdock frowned, resisting the urge to pat his familiar on the shoulder…a shoulder that didn’t exist. “Patience, my friend, we’ll be somewhere new sooner than you’d think.”

“Thanks,” His familiar answered, quietly, “For all of this.”

“It was a jaunt from the port city or death, but I’m warming up to the idea.”

“If you stayed much longer, they’d have found you out.”

“I’d like to think I left everyone enough to worry about.”

“Will we go back?”

“Yes. Unfinished business with a few people.”

“Tock?”

“Zipporah,” he breathed the word like a curse, “I’ll break her.”

“Why is that so important?”

“It…isn’t, I guess. I don’t know. I feel like I have to.”

“You envy her, don’t you?”

Shroud winced, his concentration wavering as he held the void open. “Your kind aren’t renowned for perception.”

“I know, right? Must be all that time I keep spending with you. Shyke. If my brothers saw me now…call me an Irylid, ugh, what a curse.”

“Interesting. You punish observation and reward oblivion.”

“You’ll never understand my people.”

“And you understand mine?”

“Good point boyo, you fleshlings are quite the mystery.”

“Isn’t that the appeal?”

“Not a bad revelation there, boyo, not bad at all.” He could hear the smile in Zan’s voice.

“The perception goes both ways, Sarawanki,” Shroud reminded, “Just as you know me, I will know you.”

“And so, and so.”

“And so indeed.”

Holding out the magic for a few more seconds, Shroud canceled the Djed flow and filled in the portal with the somethingness around it. The portal collapsed in on itself, twisting in shadow and finally vanishing completely. Rubbing his forehead, Shroud stood up to return to the fire.

And then that voice.

Syliran.

Pushing through the undergrowth, he approached the fire where the Zeltivans were gathering around. There was Rayage, his on again, off again friend…the boy, Leigo, and a few others. It was a colored man that spoke to them, his skin somewhat similar to a robin’s egg. Stepping forward into the light of the fire, the handsome Blighter regarded the knight with a single raised eyebrow.

“Do continue, ser Knight, what’s so important?”

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Eridanus on July 30th, 2012, 4:28 am

Clouds, rainbows, comforting warmth and the scent of honey. The scene felt familiar, yet alien in its formation. So fake, in fact, that the dreamer knew that it could not possibly be true. Not when he was not in Alvadas. Suddenly, a tall metallic tower rose from a cloud, right in front of where the ethaefal was having a picnic. The picnic was wonderful, for it consisted of him eating a rainbow-colored candy stick that tasted like black pepper steak. It was awesome.

Then there was a loud crack, and the metal tower fell on the celestial child, causing him to curse and open his eyes.

He was now back in reality, and he could hear a familiar voice shouting in the background.

Imass.

Near him, Nira'lia sat on the log that he had been using as a pillow, and he rubbed his eyes as he murmured almost incomprehensibly, "Important matters?" It would be incomprehensible to most people, but the two of them had traveled together for a sizable chunk of time that it was simple for them to pick out each other's nuances in language.

She stood up and began walking towards the knight, and Eridanus sighed, stretching his arms as he made another yawn. Blindly grasping at the grass beside him as he searched for his long swords, he stood up and slowly buckled the blades on his back one by one, taking the time to gradually recover from his beleaguered state.

Stumbling sleepily towards the campfire after the konti, he called, "Wait up," as he made his way to walk in step beside her. "I wonder what he has to say so late at night," He wondered aloud, as the two of them approached the honorable warrior to see why he decided to summon the members of the expedition in such a manner.
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Evalin on July 30th, 2012, 9:02 pm

Evalin sighed, "Why must you wish to go on a venture so far outside the city of knowledge... What wearisome events are to unfold before us my Dear Immortal?" Evalin spoke this, but did not really expect an answer.

The girl sat against the tree that Rayage now stood against, her knees pulled up and a too big staff leaning against her shoulder. She looked to be between the ages of 7 and 9, and dark raven hair could be seen falling from beneath a hooded cloak. From the darkness she stared over the gathering of bodies, such silly creatures that clung to the light as if it were to protect them...

Then again, what is my purpose here? Evalin wondered this for a moment, absently rolling her staff between her small hands. Though she asked this, she did indeed already know the answer. Her eyes lit upwards, catching a glance of the an cloaked in darkness beside her, for it was his wish that she was here. Sighing once more Evalin closed her eyes, Damned it all, what use have I for this quest...

You forget your purpose so easily...

The girl frowned, touching the necklace that hung over her chest, What foolish prattle is this, of course I have not forgotten. I am to rid this world of the ultimate cruelty, am I not?

A chill swept against her mind, sinking into her consciousness to whisper soft words,
See you not the troubles, but rather the gains to come...

Evalin rolled her eyes, "Be damned you, for I do see what I am to gain, but still I wonder if it is worth the trouble or the rush."

Through the fire she heard his words, that great beast of a man that called in those around him. Looking up at Rayage Evalin spoke just enough for him to hear, "Be this worth moving for, or shall we await the dawn as we have before?"
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Imass on August 1st, 2012, 5:31 pm

The Knight stood with his left foot on a log. He leaned his left elbow on his left knee and tended to the fire with his sword arm. The shadows flickered around him as he poked the fire. Imass waited patiently after his beckon. He moved the tinder around in order to bring more air to the embers. He wanted the fire burning as hot as possible, then he would add more wood.

Several people answered his call. Nira'lia the Konti women and her Ethereal companion Eridanus were the only two that Imass recognized immeadately. The faces of the other people were distorted in the flickering light. He did not recognize anyone, but he realized that they were Zeltivans.

In total only seven people approached the camp site. They were standing around the fire in a circular fashion infront of Imass. The Knight would let no one stand behind him. As Imass waited for the last person to arrive, the air became sweltering and hot. As the knight poked the fire, the tempurate went up. It was the remenants of a large bonfire and Imass seemed to be trying to re-light it. Imass would take his time though, he wasn't in no rush.

The Akalak stopped poking the fire and stood up. He took a deep breath. He breathed deep into his stomach and filled his lungs to its full capasity. He breathed out slowly and quietly. He slowed down his heart rate. He wanted to be in the most pleasant mood possible.

He addressed his fellow travelers in a calm, collective, and masculine voice. His voice sounded with knightly melody and warrior harmoney. He was polite, yet strong at the same time. He spoke only the truth, as for his pledge to Tyveth.

"Good Eventide and Grammarcy. Verily, thou be most kind for hearing my beckon this fateful night. I am known as Ser Imass. I am Tyveth's Oathtaker, as well as a Worshipper of Yahal. I speak no lies and expect the same from you all. Thus, I shall get straight to the word then." Imass took another deep breath and turn his back to the crowd. He walked back into the shadows for one minute then returned with a long stick in his hand. At the end of the six or seven foot branch was a large round sack. It was swarming with flies and smelled foul. There was something bloody in the bag as red juices leaked through the item.

"I bid you stay back, for I bring forward plague ridden clothes. Fleas, flies, and maggots infest these pieces of linen and cotton. It must be destroyed immeadately."

Imass dropped it into the fire and immediately the embers began to sizzle. Black smoke was produced and the smell was terrible. Imass waited to answer any comments or questions until after he relocated to get out of the foul smoke.

"I burn these soiled and foul rags immeadately in order to preserve the intergrity of this camps health. We cannot risk an epidemic plagueing our ranks so it is important that we solve this problem immeadaitely." Imass explained himself in a clear and conscise manner. He did not want to invoke any hostility from the Zeltivans, but he needed to speak those words.

Imass then asked the Zeltivans to wait before asking any questions, "Fair peoples thank ye for hearing my cry, but before any questions can be answered," he pointed at himself and those around him, "I must first introduce two people."

The Akalak pointed at Eridanus, "I give you Lord Eridanus, Son of Leth, Worshipper of Wysar, Master of the Order of Transcendence, Scholar Extrodinaire, and Martial Artist! I give you Nira'lia, Konti Seer, Channeler of Gods, Healer of Rak'keli, Expert Pharmasist, and Loving Companion."

Imass took a deep breath as he motioned the two to come forward, "These two nobles shall be our experts. You heard their credentials, there is no one available here that would'est know more than these most gracious and talented people. We must stamp this plague out immeadately. We must find out who is carrying it. We cannot risk going to the main host and infecting them as well. Good ser Eridanus and his companion will knowest what to do with this plague from Zeltiva."

The last part was a slip, but Imass spoke the truth. He did not lie, but rather speaked his mind. The knight crossed his arms and waited for the undoubtedly assault of questions and words.

OOC- There is no posting order... yet.
Imass
Veteran of the Sahova Campaign

Words: 431651
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2012, 4:35 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Paragon on August 2nd, 2012, 3:48 pm

Like the maggots he had so graphically displayed to all and sundry, Imass's words stirred the camp like a pit of the insects, writhing and squirming.

Some were worried by his words, looking to their neighbours, the eyes of suspicion cast around the camp. But by dull firelight, others stared squarely at the knight. Anger foamed in their mouths. Accusations - and who would be blamed? Others turned to Nira'lia and Eridanus restlessly.

One of the camp, a man who had once stood among the Wave Guard of Zeltiva, stood abruptly, pointing at Imass. It was a challenge to the knights leadership.

"This will be a witch hunt," he growled, "if you listen to him, you might find yourself on the receiving end of the knight and his fair inquisitors." His words were bitter and sarcastic, and many in the camp wriggled uncomfortably.

In the distance, a wolf howl was heard.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Wrenmae on August 3rd, 2012, 5:47 am

“Shyke, plague again?” Zan murmured in Wren’s mind, “Maybe we should sneak away.”

What, and ruin our perfectly capable escorts? No.

“They’ll kill us if they catch us.”

They won’t catch us, Murdock reassured, crossing his arms, Unless one of them is marked of Vayt, they won’t have a clue. And if one of them was, I’d be long dead. The knight is posturing. Everyone here save the dead ones are sick. Do they intend to kick out their knights as well?

“But you’re not sick.”

Shyke.

“Ser Knight,” he spoke, stepping forward to just beyond the crackling dance of flames. “I understand the choice of the latter, but the former?” By now, more Zeltivans had gathered, a few knights striding over as well, filling around the campfire and the silhouetted Imass. “A healer has creedance over diseases, but save for scholar, your first is an expert only in slaughter.” A glance at Eridanus and an apologetic shrug, “Unless you’re suggesting that this plague is magical in nature, I don’t feel comfortable putting our liveliehoods in the hands of one so...” he paused, “decorated…but perhaps without the expertise needed to diagnosis an illness. No offense intended, of course.”

His mind raced, a low pulse beating at his ribcage. It was unnerving to be here, to be part of the accused. This ‘plague’ would not end until Wrenmae had left the camp, and the man had no intention of doing that. Instead, they would scratch their heads and ponder, confounded by a hundred different illnesses augmented by his presence. There was no solution. No cure.

“Is there only one carrier of the Plague, ser knight?” He asked again, tapping a finger on his chin, “Would not every sick man carry the illness? I have heard the coughs and sneezes of knights within the contingent. Are you suggesting that anyone caught with sniffles or a fever be turned away and sent home?” There was a murmur of dissent from behind him, Zeltivans who had volunteered siding with the Trident Champion and Wave guard. “You ask us for our service and then you turn us away for trifles. None of us are infirm, and none of us are dying.” He smiled and gave a short bow, stepping back to the others, “I do not wish to offend, of course, but do you honestly believe we are so weak as to succumb to common maladies? The plague is home, in the city. What proof do we have that it has followed us here? Has there been a death?”

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Next