[The Sanctuary OOC Thread] Wandering The Stableyard...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Riverfall's Stables and Animal Healing Center

Moderator: Kavala

Postby Kavala on June 13th, 2014, 6:27 am

Can I get a roll call of everyone who needs paid this season? You must have done two job threads to get paid. I will just pay you out of my bankrolled stuff. I haven't gotten paid yet and I usually wait until then... but evidently none of us can get graded until we have our expenses caught up even if those grade requests were made MONTHS ago. I'll do it first thing in the morning if you just let me know.

Can you also post in the Registry for The Sanc for Spring if you are here this season?

The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Xira Hezmek on June 13th, 2014, 9:34 pm

So I am still working on threads with you (Kavala) that will count as job threads. Those aren't finished yet though as you well know. I think I was set down as a laborer, which is fitting since Xira has been staying at the Sanctuary and thus only really needs to cover his own living expenses.
Dear Graders: I collect location lore!
Xira Hezmek
Here's the mail it never fails.

Words: 227264
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Lyn'nice on June 13th, 2014, 9:54 pm

I did my threads, although with Caelum's absence I didn't get any real skill upgrades. Could change this summer though...
Lyn'nice
Player

Words: 62054
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 11:28 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lysaea Frostfawn on June 14th, 2014, 12:25 pm

I think I've got one job thread except it's not finished (and I'm pretty sure it never will); that's the rosemary for remembrance one about planting stuff.

And then I've got the Dirt is Dirt thread with Grace, although it's also not finished yet, where she's working as a groom

So yep, fairly certain I've done my two although my only problem with them is that I can't remember whether the 2000 words have to be by you or the entire thing, Cause if I had to 2000 words in total, then they both don't count. If it does, I guess she'll survive without pay. If it doesn't, well then it doesn't matter.
Lysaea Frostfawn
Player

Words: 68197
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2014, 4:50 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Grace Lechar on June 14th, 2014, 1:14 pm

I will finish up 'Dirt is Dirt' with Lyseae ASAP. Other than than I will try and finish my other solo job thread this weekend because I'm like 4 gm short of being able to go without pay xD. It's a result of m own slacking off, but I'm going to be more active this season so I'll get everything done.

So can I wait until you are paid to get paid?
Grace Lechar
Step 1: Mount the horse. Step 2: Stay on ...

Words: 79585
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2014, 11:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Copper on June 15th, 2014, 1:17 am

Since Copper arrived at the beginning of spring but it was end of the season for us, I just deducted 135 GM for common living expenses and I'll start him working his job(s) this summer season.
Copper
Player

Words: 32852
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2014, 4:18 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Kavala on June 18th, 2014, 12:12 am

I got paid... you got paid!

PC/NPC Name Status Title Salary Total
Aweston Denusk NPC Groom 7 GM/Day 644 GM
Cadre Denusk NPC Cook/Housegirl 3 GM 276 GM
Larik Denusk NPC Guard/Watch 4 GM 368 GM
Chalce NPC Falconer 7 GM 644 GM
Copper PC Kennels 4 GM 368 GM
Lyn’nice PC Gardener 4 GM 368 GM
Lysaea PC Groom/Guard 4 GM 368 GM
Xira PC Courier/Guard 4 GM 368 GM
Grace PC Groom 4 GM 368 GM

Total Paid Out In Payroll: 3,772 GM

Anyone get missed? We also have a lot more wiggle room to hire more healers or get some of you apprenticed as healers to bump your income if you want to learn.

Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Caelum on June 18th, 2014, 12:19 am

Caelum is apprenticing Lyn'nice to herbalism. If you want, Lyn, we can double that up toward medicine too and I'm sure Kavala will throw some training in those regards your way too.

Basically, Caelum still lives at the Sanctuary and works there when he isn't at Alements as a healer and whatever else might be necessary. He treats it like the family farm. You're never "off the clock". So if anyone wants training in anything he can offer, let me know. He'll be happy to oblige. Besides, I like building up his teaching and leadership skills. ;)
Caelum
The best way out is through.

Words: 1093768
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2010, 10:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Kavala on June 18th, 2014, 12:22 am

Thats great, Caelum and Lyn. We really need to get more diverse staff in place too with Teaching XP so we can open the Animal Healing College too. I'm going to be spending most of the spring working on buildings now that I can afford to buy them.

Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Alaia on June 18th, 2014, 12:40 am

*pokes her head in*

Kavala I'll have Alaia come bug you before she leaves on her trip so she can make plans to come to the Sanctuary after she gets back in the fall =D

She can always use learning some animal healing to go along side her people healing ^^ just tossing a comment here so I remember to set something up with you soon =D
Alaia
My soul whispers to you in the silence.

Words: 181488
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2014, 7:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1