[Verified by Twister] Lo'campo's CS

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Lo'campo's CS

Postby Lo'campo on September 29th, 2014, 6:08 am

Lo'campo

Appearance&Bio

Race: Akalak
Birthplace: Riverfall
Birthday: 3, spring, 469 A.V
Birth Name: Loxudeianis Basunreph Campo

Appearance
7ft 4in, 287lbs long silver hair that drags along the ground if not put up, navy blue eyes, scar under right eye.

Past :
Lo'campo was born a killer.His mother died during his conception leaving him to grow up with his father. He always had the urge to kill as long as he could remember, catching small slow animals and taking their lives relentlessly. It had become a furtive ritual for the young Akalak training with his father during the day and using the skills learned to commit his deeds at night wislt his parent was asleep. Unknowing of his son's demon Lo'campo's father continued teaching him the skills that enabled him to continue his carnage and terrorizing of the wildlife.

By the age of fifteen Lo'campo had tired of killing measly animals that were unfortunate to cross the blue child's path. He wanted something bigger, something more difficult, so during his right of trials the young Lo'campo lured another child away from the group and beat the unsuspecting child brutally with his fist to the brink of death blaming it on the child saying that the unresponsive boy attempted to kill a glassbeak alone and presenting the feather of the bird found on the ground. Lo'campo was looked at as a hero as word passed through Riverfall of how the little Akalak boy dragged his fellow warrior to safety. There were some people who had their doubts about what really happened, but no one impugned the story more than his father who had gotten a look of the beaten child and could tell that it was the skills that he had taught to his son.

Lo'campo's father was angry, not at the child but himself for not seeing the signs before things had gotten to the point of which they had reached. He felt guilty for not training his son mentally as well as physically and for that reason alone was why he withheld his suspicions of his son's actions. Thinking for the better of his son's mind rather than his body, Lo'campo's father stopped the training to which upset Lo'campo seeing that he was also not allowed out of the house anymore also meant that he could not indulge in his nightly pleasures. For the next ten years Lo'campo spent his life secluded from the outside world learning peace, discipline and humbleness from his father. At this point though he still had the urge, he had learned to sway it away, containing the storm in a bottle rather than letting it rampage outward and spread. All things seemed to be going well for the century afterwards the right of passage incident until fate wiggled its ugly head back into Lo'campo's life.

At the age of 31 a change came upon Lo'campo where he let his temper flare too much and his darker side (Oumoc) made his appearance. Like all bottle most are made of glass and when Lo'campo's bottle breaks and he lets his temper get the best of him the storm within unleashes a monstrosity that knew no boundaries. Being trapped in the house upset Lo'campo on the inside but wanting to please his father he held his tongue in objection. Oumoc on the other hand wanted out of the home and went for the only thing in range, Lo'campo's father. It was a wild fight against his son and though he wanted to hold back the parent Akalak knew he had to subdue his youngest child to which he did. Seeing no other way to help his child Lo’campo was put onto a ship and sent on his way to learn the meaning of his life. Taking all that his father had taught him Lo'campo traveled over mizahar, and even returned to Riverfall a few seasons, learning new things from new lands until finally settling in Sunberth in 514 A.V where he now resides.-

Concept :
Lo'campo though timid and humble has no regard for the emotions of those around him. He is usually quiet like and will normally only talk when spoken to or intrigued by a conversation. He is the lighter personality though a ruthless killer who will try to stand his ground in many battles. He is a person's best ally and worst enemy his willpower and strength allowing him to hunt a person down until he feels that he has gotten the satisfaction needed which in most instances end in the death of his victims. Though he can be violent in nature, he is generally a peaceful, helpful man that will raise his blade for anyone in need as well as to anyone that disturbs his peace. Lately due to his current interactions Lo'campo is slowly learning how the outside world works and though he still kills his morals are changing for the better good. He has a great dislike of goons, thugs, and anyone else that may agitate him or his peace. Lo'campo's blade does not discriminate. Men, Women, Children, even animals will suffer if unfortunate enough to face Lo'campo

Oumoc is the darker personality of the two souls. Like Lo'campo, Oumoc is a killer. The only things that drastically separate the two personalities are the facts that Oumoc has no preference when it comes to killing. He see's it more as a duty. Randomly killing as if a wild animal let off his leash. Oumoc unlike Lo'campo is uncivil and malicious. He finds pleasure in killing going around causing trouble where ever and when ever he can. He is highly unpredictable and dangerous usually found consulting with the more dangerous criminals before killing them as well for having morals. Oumoc has a burning hate for authority and will disobey the law in what ever way he can. He also has a dislike of Lo'campo though will be willing to work with the lighter side to evade troublesome situations. Oumoc's personality is filter-less saying anything that comes to mind no matter how vulgar or dis-respective. He is a killing machine that only wants to kill the weak and torture the strong.

Present :
Today, Lo'campo has grown to be more gentle. Though he still kills, he has changed his target to those that he has done wrong. In the time that had passed, he had reunited with his older sister, only to have her killed by a sailor thus forming a hate for the people. Her death changed him completely now pushing him to get stronger to avenge her death by purging out evil where ever he may find it. His biggest goals at the moment include working on himself physically, mentally, and socially. Wanting to better himself so he may become a force in the world. He has gained the name "Monster" from children of the Sunset Quarter due to a brutal murder witnessed by the kids. Sometimes answering to the names other times not, the one name given to him that he does not like is "Hero" deemed upon him by Fallon. Overall, he plans to change for the better. The monster transforming into a gentle giant.

As of 516 A.V

As more time passed from the last chapter of his life, Lo'campo and Oumoc have in a way found a peaceful ground between the two. Still having a hatred of each other, they both have agreed to share the body, Lo'campo during the day and Oumoc during the night until one or the other can find a way to become the dominate personality. Straying from the path of peacefulness and dabbing in his old ways, Lo'campo has began to seek out the god Krysus in an attempt become her champion. Still seeing the world with a slanted and highly skewed view, he and Oumoc have begun killing more frequently in hopes of catching the eye of Krysus. To add on the tales of events in their lives, the murderous duo have been reunited with their long lost daughters that neither of them knew that they had. Balancing their everyday lives as well as the secret lives they live, things seem to be getting only more complicated for the blue duo.
Last edited by Lo'campo on December 6th, 2016, 3:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.

-Loxudeianis Basunreph Campo

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo
The Sunset Quarter monster

Words: 313620
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2014, 12:24 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Lo'campo's CS

Postby Lo'campo on February 23rd, 2016, 5:32 pm

Skills

Physical Skills :
Nahk +1 SP 1 Novice
Greatsword +2+1 SP 3 Novice
Lakan 26 SP+1 +1+2+2+2+1+136 Competent
Brawling +1+2+1+2+1 SP 7 Novice
Wrestling +1SP 1 Novice
Running +2+1 SP 3 Novice
Bodybuilding 8 +1+1 SP 10 Novice
Unarmed Combat 10 RB, 16 SP+1+2+1 SP 30Competent
Climbing +1+1 SP 2 Novice
Acobatics +1+1+1+3 SP 3 Novice
Endurance + 2SP 2 Novice

Mental Skills :
Observation 1 SP+1 +1+1+1+2+2+2+3+3+5 +3+3+4 SP31 competent
Meditation +1 SP 1 Novice
Tactics +1SP 1 Novice
Intelligence +1SP 1 Novice
Socialization +2 SP 2 Novice
Interrogation+2SP2Novice
Leadership+2 +3+1SP 6 Novice
Persuasion+1+3 SP 4 Novice
Subterfuge +1+1 +1+1+1 SP 5 Novice
Rhetoric +2+1 +3+1+3 SP 10 Novice
Intimidation+1+1 +2+2+5+1 SP 9 Novice
Negotiation +1 SP 1 Novice

Trade Skills :
Housekeeping+1+1 SP 2 Novice
Childcare +1 SP 1 Novice
Torture +1+3+3 SP 7 Novice
Stealth+1+2 SP 3 Novice
Grave digging+1 SP 1 Novice
Foraging+1 SP 1 Novice
Tracking +1 SP 1 Novice
Last edited by Lo'campo on July 18th, 2016, 8:57 am, edited 5 times in total.

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Lo'campo's CS

Postby Lo'campo on February 23rd, 2016, 7:12 pm

Posessions

Backpack
Custom Armor
Wooden comb
Wooden Brush
Simple Undergarments
Simple Shirt
Simple Pants
Simple Boots
Lakan(Made in right of passage)
Great-sword
Fathers Lakan( Heirloom)
Last edited by Lo'campo on July 18th, 2016, 9:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Lo'campo's CS

Postby Lo'campo on February 23rd, 2016, 8:36 pm

Last edited by Lo'campo on July 18th, 2016, 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Lo'campo's CS

Postby Lo'campo on February 23rd, 2016, 9:03 pm

Friends and family

Name Relationship Status Notes
Nellie Hawkins Acquaintance Neutral No threat detected
Aerer Acquaintance Neutral No threat detected
Amon Torque Acquaintance Neutral No threat detected
Sashvinaari Acquaintance Neutral No threat detected
Fallon Acquaintance Annoyance Medium threat level, skilled with a blade, must be careful with actions and thoughts around this one.
Dor'gen Acquaintance Uneasy Unknown threat level, little known about the Akalak.
Konrad Venger Ally Favorable A short, smelly, black hatted man. A bit crazy, but good to have as an ally when swords are crossed. Must remember to be on guard when near windows or archers and he is around.
Minerva Sister Deceased Looking for a way to interact with once again.
Losasa Daughter Living Medium threat level, blames Lo'campo for the death of her mother. Takes after and favors the lighter personality, has a distaste for the darker persona.
Oumren Daughter Living High threat level, blames Lo'campo for the death of her mother. Takes after and favors the darker personality, has a distaste for the lighter persona
Minerva Deceased :
Minerva
Race- Konti
Age- 55
Birthday- 7, Summer, 459 A.V
Gender- Female
Hair- Blonde
Eyes- Blue
Vitals- 5'10, 110lbs
General- Minerva is Lo'campo's older sister though they have little memory of each other seeing that she was sent to live with her aunt when Lo'campo was 5 years of age and she 10. Assertive and Observant she can make almost anything go her way.
Concept- Minerva has always been her brother's keeper even though they have only been with each other for 5 years of their younger lives. Bossing him around and lecturing him just as their father had done, the Konti was sure to keep the young Akalak out of serious trouble. She moved with her aunt at the age of 10 to be raised as a Konti woman and now has come back to live with her younger brother. Though a caring and understandable person, Minerva can also be strict and bossy at times, thus being the reason that most people avoid the woman while at the same time being drawn near by her beauty. She is a quiet and observant person who would likes order and peace. Her only wish is to be with her family. Skills
Observation-10
Suvai-10
Intimidation-5
Persuasion-5

Losasa :
Name: Losasa
Race: Konti
Birthday: 56th of Spring 500 A.V
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Vitals: 5'8, 100lbs

Skills
Longbow-15
Tactics-5
Stealth-5
Running-5

General: Losasa, the quieter and more subtle of the two sisters. She loves reading and studying as well as fine art and meditating to strengthen her mind. She is a delicate person that tries to live a peaceful life. Don't let that fool you though she is just as deadly as she is beautiful. Deadly with a bow, she is never too far from her sister and will always be there to back her up when ever trouble starts about.

Oumren :
Name: Oumren
Race: Konti
Birthday: 56th of Spring 500 A.V
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Vitals: 5'8 110lbs

Oumren's Skills
Flametounge-10
Brawling-10
Intimidation-5
Acrobatics-5

General: Oumren is the most violent and hostile of the two sisters. Having an " I don't care" attitude and a very dark outlook on life, she takes after the darker personality of her father. Quick to start fights and cause trouble she has no problem crossing blades with another in the combat. Specializing in up close and personal combat and having the skill to back it up, Oumren is like a storm when she looses her very short temper. Especially when the life of her or her sister's is at stake. One of her pet peeves is being mistaken for her twin sister which is why she dyed her hair into a darker red like color.

Backround :
Conceived on a ship leaving Riverfall and born in Zeltiva. Oumren and Losasa were born into the world. Growing up without a father and a sick mother, they only had each other to depend on. Being of poor status only added insult to injury having to use their wits and skills to steal things that they could not afford, most of it being food, clothes, and other things that were required for living. Growing up proved to be difficult for the two, but their mother made it worth while. Even though she was ill she made sure to not let it affect the happiness of the children, making a meal out of the little things they had, always there to wipe their noses and teach them as much as her ailing body would. The best thing about her though was her stories.

After supper and evening studies she would sit them down next to a candle and tell them the tales of her life before they were born. How she traveled Mizahar and met and seen many people and places. Her favorite thing to talk about though was their father. "A tall quiet man. With a gaze that seemed to look right through you." She would start off signalling that she would start rambling about him. "A strong loving man. Misunderstood at times but his heart was in the right place." She would say. And then she would start calling out the traits that they had of him and would soon get herself so winded up that she would end the story and they would retreat to bed.

As time passed though and they got older, the stories began to stop, their mother kept getting sicker and life became even harder for the two before their mother's condition worsened and she laid on her death bed. She called to them one night after they ate their scraps and finished their studies like she would always do for story time and handed them a piece of paper telling them not to read it until she left them for good. A short time passed before that day came and a sad one it was for the duo. Fifteen years of age, they were left all alone with no one to care for them, no one to love them, no one to sit them down and tell them stories. They said goodbye to their mother before opening the letter she gave them that contained instructions for them to carry out.

My Final Wish :
My sweet daughters. If you are reading this then that means that either my sickness has finally taken it's toll or that Oumren didn't listen and read it anyway. Either or, I want you both to know that I love you both greatly and it saddens me that we will be separated soon. If only there was a way for me to have more time with you. I did not write this to sadden you, but to ensure that you both grow and mature to be beautiful, successful women. In the cupboard there is a tin can that is old and worn. Inside it there is a pouch with just enough miza for the two of you to make a trip by sea. Gather your things and travel by ship to a city called Sunberth. It is a dangerous place but you both are smart and strong. Once you reach Sunberth look for a tall blue man with blue eyes and very, very, long silver hair. He may have it tied up, but you can't miss him. Loxudeianis, Lo'campo, or Oumoc are the names that he may be known as. Search for him and hand him the letter that is in the cupboard with the miza. This man is your father. My children, it brings tears to my eyes knowing that the inevitable is bound to happen soon. At least I got to see you grow up so well. You both take after him so much that it's like I see him everyday in you both. I love you so much. Please be careful as I wish you the best of luck. I will always be with you. Love Mom.
Last edited by Lo'campo on July 18th, 2016, 9:40 am, edited 6 times in total.

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Lo'campo's CS

Postby Lo'campo on February 23rd, 2016, 9:13 pm

Lore

Wont find peace in Sunberth
Sunberth: Ruthless
Smells Better Than It Looks
Welcomes With Poison and Pickpocketing
The Drunken Fish
I am not a hero
Not good with emotions
Why do I kill?
Saving a victim of Vengeance
Showing mercy for the sake of a babe
A new lead on bandits
The death of Minerva
Minerva:Now with mother
A new vendetta
A proper burial for Minerva
Maybe I'm not a Monster after all
I am the Monster of the Sunset Quarters
I am not a Fan of Heights
Minerva Sees the Best in Me
The Children Call Me Monster
Turning Chores into a Workout
The Pain of Learning How to Climb
The Pain of Fulfilling One's Duty
How to properly dig for clams
Rudeness is My Trigger
To change is to go all the way
To mess with slavers is dangerous business
The Blitzer: Killer
The Red Wolf, the Blitzer or the Leader of the Scars
Captured by slavers
Protecting a child and her mother
I Speak the Truth...TechnicallyA Surprise Visit From Family
Minerva: My Beautiful Sister
Jilene:A Strict Landlady
Kechaiya, The Black Eyed Doctor
Orphans:Occasionally, They TeachA Battle in the QuartersOutnumbered, 5 to 1
Slaying a Fellow Akalak
Choosing Marks for Murder
Manipulating a Child
Brawling: Anything is A Weapons
Sunberth: There Really Are Monsters Abroad
Torture: A Good, Proper Disemboweling
Everything is a Tool for Torture... Especially Children
Persuasion: Playing on Prejudices
Subterfuge: Lying to buy time
Event: Sunberth Gang-War, Winter 511AV
My skilled but smelly Sunberthian shield-brother
Last edited by Lo'campo on July 18th, 2016, 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Lo'campo's CS