[Ferrins Scrapbook]Random Fandom

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Jade Laken CS: Table of Contents (update)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 29th, 2016, 11:14 pm

Name: Jade Laken
Race: Drykas
Date of Birth:
Weight:

Profession: Horse caretaker at the Windmount Stables
Birthplace: Endrykas

Fluent: Pavi
Conversational: Common
Jade
Laken

Table of Contents:

·History Appearance and Concept
    ·Relationships
    ·Skills
    ·Lores
    ·Possessions
    ·Ledger
    ·Thread List

Code: Select all
[style2=width: 800px; height:640px; margin: auto; margin-top:30px; margin-bottom:30px; padding:20px;border:1px ridge #ffffff;back; background-color:#BF4040][style=width: 300px; float:right; padding:20px;  background-color: #000000;border:ridge 2px;white][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=54523[/img][/center]
   [googlefont=Oswald][color=#ffffff]
    [b]Name:[/b] Jade Laken
    [b]Race:[/b]   Drykas
    [b]Gender:[/b]   Female
    [b]Date of Birth:[/b]   
    [b]Age:[/b] 
    [b]Height:[/b] 
    [b]Weight:[/b] 

[b]Profession:[/b]  Horse caretaker at the Windmount Stables
    [b]Birthplace:[/b]  Endrykas

[b]Fluent:[/b]  Pavi
    [b]Conversational:[/b] Common
    [/color][/googlefont][/style][style=font-size: 220%; width:380px][color=#ffffff][size=200][shadow2=black,10,10,10][googlefont=Cinzel Decorative]Jade
Laken[/googlefont][/shadow2][/size][/color][/style][style=width:300px; padding:5px; border: solid; border-color: #ffffff; border-width: 0px 0px 2px 0px; margin-left: 40px][/style]
[style=width:350px;border:ridge 2px white;background:black;color:white;margin:auto;padding:10px; border-radius:10px;float:left][center][size=150][googlefont=Oswald]Table of Contents:[/size]

[list]
·History Appearance and Concept
·Relationships
·Skills
·Lores
·Possessions
·Ledger
·Thread List
[/list][/center][/googlefont][/style][/style2]

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Jade CS pt 2

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 30th, 2016, 12:10 am

History

Jade Laken is from the emerald clan in Endrykas. The young woman was born on the 10th day of spring 492 A.V., this puts her at 22 years of age now. From a young age her father had tried to keep her in the pavilion with her mother in order to learn how to be a good "wife" for her future husband. As time wore on Jade began to grow tired of her father prepping her for a life that was not the young woman's choice. One night after the winter festival Jade caught her parents still awake as she returned from hanging with a couple of friends. Her father was going on about how embarrassed he was to have an unwed daughter at the age of twenty one. Jade's heart broke hearing her father call her a disappointment so she packed her stuff silently that night while loading up Diria and moved out. Stopping at the gates the young girl managed to find her tie. Taking it off Jade said a prayer to the gods for safe passage and left. After some time the woman finally made it to Syliras. Upon entering the city she was suddenly nervous not knowing what all would happen or how the blonde would support herself alone.

Appearance

Jade is a beautiful young woman who stands at 5 feet 6 six inches. With long blonde hair that hits just below her shoulder line many in Endrykas say that she is the spitting image of her mother just a tad bit taller than said woman. Though her body size and hair come from her mother the grey eyes come from her father. She is starting to work up some muscle from working in the stables. Many thought of her as a prissy girl who never wanted to get dirty while in reality; Jade will jump into the mud pit with any man who needs an extra set of arms.

Concept

Jade is a hard working individual who will stand beside her friends no matter the obstacle. Taking the path of least resistance has kept the blond in good standing with many people. Even when she is working Jade has found that her stubbornness with get the best of her with out her realizing it. Relaxing under a tree on a cloudy day has always been the perfect thing for Jade to do when there is nothing left for her to do.

Dislikes: snobby people and bullies
Flaws: her stubborn side, lack of knowledge towards reading and writing
Merits: she is loyal, kind to everyone (unless they piss her off), and hard working

[style2=width: 800px; margin: auto; margin-top:30px; margin-bottom:30px; padding:20px;border:1px ridge #ffffff;back; background-color:#BF4040][style=width:300px;color:white;background:transparent;][shadow2=black,10,10,10][googlefont=Cinzel Decorative][size=200]History[/size][/shadow2][/googlefont][/style]
[img2=right]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=54524[/img2]
[googlefont=Oswald][indent]Jade Laken is from the emerald clan in Endrykas. The young woman was born on the 10th day of spring 492 A.V., this puts her at 22 years of age now. From a young age her father had tried to keep her in the pavilion with her mother in order to learn how to be a good "wife" for her future husband. As time wore on Jade began to grow tired of her father prepping her for a life that was not the young woman's choice. One night after the winter festival Jade caught her parents still awake as she returned from hanging with a couple of friends. Her father was going on about how embarrassed he was to have an unwed daughter at the age of twenty one. Jade's heart broke hearing her father call her a disappointment so she packed her stuff silently that night while loading up Diria and moved out. Stopping at the gates the young girl managed to find her tie. Taking it off Jade said a prayer to the gods for safe passage and left. After some time the woman finally made it to Syliras. Upon entering the city she was suddenly nervous not knowing what all would happen or how the blonde would support herself alone.[/googlefont]

[shadow2=black,10,10,10][googlefont=Cinzel Decorative][size=200]Appearance[/size][/shadow2][/googlefont]

[googlefont=Oswald]Jade is a beautiful young woman who stands at 5 feet 6 six inches. With long blonde hair that hits just below her shoulder line many in Endrykas say that she is the spitting image of her mother just a tad bit taller than said woman. Though her body size and hair come from her mother the grey eyes come from her father. She is starting to work up some muscle from working in the stables. Many thought of her as a prissy girl who never wanted to get dirty while in reality; Jade will jump into the mud pit with any man who needs an extra set of arms.[/googlefont]

[shadow2=black,10,10,10][googlefont=Cinzel Decorative][size=200]Concept[/size][/shadow2][/googlefont]

[googlefont=Oswald]Jade is a hard working individual who will stand beside her friends no matter the obstacle. Taking the path of least resistance has kept the blond in good standing with many people. Even when she is working Jade has found that her stubbornness with get the best of her with out her realizing it. Relaxing under a tree on a cloudy day has always been the perfect thing for Jade to do when there is nothing left for her to do.

[color=#000000]Likes[/color]: cloudy days, friends, riding, and hunting
[color=#000000]Dislikes[/color]: snobby people and bullies
[color=#000000]Flaws[/color]: her stubborn side, lack of knowledge towards reading and writing
[color=#000000]Merits[/color]: she is loyal, kind to everyone (unless they piss her off), and hard working[/indent][/googlefont][/style2]

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Jades CS pt 3

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 30th, 2016, 12:20 am

Relationships:

Ferrin
ImageName: Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Race: human
DoB: 57, Summer 494 AV
PoB: Kenash
Gnosis:none
Additional Info: Ferrin was one of the first people Jade meet when the woman entered Syliras. The two went to eat that afternoon, after a good meal and fighting off some drunks Ferrin invited the blonde to move in with him. After going through several life endangering adventures the two became engaged and adopted a small child.

Shimoje
Name: Shimoje
DoB: 14, Winter, 498AV.
PoB: Zeltiva
Gnosis: None
Additional Info:Jade meet Shim one day when she was out with Ferrin. After the ghosts in the Storehouse Jade began to feel much closer to the man. Saddened to see him departing she hopes when he returns to have many more adventures with him.

Person Three
Name:
Race:
DoB:
PoB:
Gnosis:
Additional Info:

Person Four
Name:
Race:
DoB:
PoB:
Gnosis:
Additional Info:

NPCs:

Dina
Name: Dina Al'Mandrikan
DoB: 11 Fall 509
PoB: Sunberth
Skills: +10 Escape Artist, +10 Observation, +5 Writing, +5 Drawing
Favorite Color: Peach
Additional Info:Dina was adopted by Ferrin and Jade after the pairs many adventures.

Person Two
Name:
Race:
DoB:
PoB:
Gnosis:
Additional Info:

Person Three
Name:
Race:
DoB:
PoB:
Gnosis:
Additional Info:

Person Four
Name:
Race:
DoB:
PoB:
Gnosis:
Additional Info:

Animals:

Diria
Name: Diria
Race: Cyphrus strider
DoB: 50th Summer 512 A.V.
PoB: Cyphrus
Height: 15 HH
Additional Info: Diria is the strider that Jade bonded to. She is very gentle with new people when her rider is around. When Jade isn't around the mare gets extremely fiesty.

AnimalTwo
Name:
Race:
DoB:
PoB:
Gnosis:
Additional Info:

AnimalThree
Name:
Race:
DoB:
PoB:
Gnosis:
Additional Info:

Animal Four
Name:
Race:
DoB:
PoB:
Gnosis:
Additional Info:

[style2=width: 800px; margin: auto; margin-top:30px; margin-bottom:30px; padding:20px;border:1px ridge #ffffff;back; background-color:#BF4040][style=width:300px;color:white;background:transparent;][shadow2=black,10,10,10][googlefont=Cinzel Decorative][size=200] Relationships:[/size][/shadow2][/googlefont][/style]
[tabset=200][tab=Ferrin,#404040,white][img2=left]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/download/file.php?avatar=18297_1460743691.jpg[/img2][b]Name:[/b] [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic60082.html]Ferrin Al'Mandrikan[/url]
[b]Race:[/b] human
[b]DoB:[/b] 57, Summer 494 AV
[b]PoB:[/b] Kenash
[b]Gnosis:[/b]none
[b]Additional Info: Ferrin was one of the first people Jade meet when the woman entered Syliras. The two went to eat that afternoon, after a good meal and fighting off some drunks Ferrin invited the blonde to move in with him. After going through several life endangering adventures the two became engaged and adopted a small child.[/b][/tab][tab=Shimoje,#000000,white][img2=left]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/download/file.php?avatar=19676_1461282201.jpg[/img2]
[b]Name:[/b] [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post482027.html#p482027]Shimoje[/url]
[b]Race:[/b] Human
[b]DoB:[/b] 14, Winter, 498AV.
[b]PoB:[/b] Zeltiva
[b]Gnosis:[/b] None
[b]Additional Info:[/b]Jade meet Shim one day when she was out with Ferrin. After the ghosts in the Storehouse Jade began to feel much closer to the man. Saddened to see him departing she hopes when he returns to have many more adventures with him.[/tab][tab=Person Three,#404040,white][img2=left]Must Be 200 x 200 px or smaller[/img2]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]DoB:[/b]
[b]PoB:[/b]
[b]Gnosis:[/b]
[b]Additional Info:[/b][/tab][tab=Person Four,#000000,white][img2=left]Must Be 200 x 200 px or smaller[/img2]
[b]Additional Info:[/b][/tab][/tabset]

[i][b]NPCs:[/b][/i]

[tabset=200][tab=Dina,#404040,white][img2=left]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=47176[/img2]
[b]Name:[/b] Dina Al'Mandrikan
DoB: 11 Fall 509
PoB: Sunberth
Skills: +10 Escape Artist, +10 Observation, +5 Writing, +5 Drawing
Favorite Color: Peach
[b]Additional Info:Dina was adopted by Ferrin and Jade after the pairs many adventures.[/b][/tab][tab=Person Two,#000000,white][img2=left]Must Be 200 x 200 px or smaller[/img2]
[b]Additional Info:[/b][/tab][tab=Person Three,#404040,white][img2=left]Must Be 200 x 200 px or smaller[/img2]
[b]Additional Info:[/b][/tab][tab=Person Four,#000000,white][img2=left]Must Be 200 x 200 px or smaller[/img2]
[b]Additional Info:[/b][/tab][/tabset]

[b][i]Animals:[/i][/b]

[tabset=200][tab=Diria,#404040,white][img2=left]http://www.youpet.com/graphics/animals/mustang-horse.jpg[/img2]
[b]Name:[/b] Diria
[b]Race:[/b] Cyphrus strider
[b]DoB:[/b] 50th Summer 512 A.V.
[b]PoB:[/b] Cyphrus
[b]Height:[/b] 15 HH
[b]Additional Info:[/b] Diria is the strider that Jade bonded to. She is very gentle with new people when her rider is around. When Jade isn't around the mare gets extremely fiesty.[/tab][tab=AnimalTwo,#000000,white][img2=left]Must Be 200 x 200 px or smaller[/img2]
[b]Additional Info:[/b][/tab][tab=AnimalThree,#404040,white][img2=left]Must Be 200 x 200 px or smaller[/img2]
[b]Additional Info:[/b][/tab][tab=Animal Four,#000000,white][img2=left]Must Be 200 x 200 px or smaller[/img2]
[b]Additional Info:[/b][/tab][/tabset][/style2]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Jade CS: Skills

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 30th, 2016, 4:28 pm

Skills

Notes go here.

SKILL POINTS EARNED POINTS TOTAL RANK
Socialization 3 XP 1 XP 1 XP 1 XP 3 XP 5 XP 2 XP 2 XP 5 XP 23 Novice
Horsemanship 15 SP 4 XP 1 XP 20XP Novice
Observation 3 XP 3 XP 1 XP 1 XP 2 XP 1 XP 1 XP 3 XP 1 XP 16 Novice
Riding: Horses 10 RB 1 XP 1 XP 2 XP 14 Novice
Weapon: Dagger 10 SP 2 XP 12 Novice
Singing 10 SP 10 Novice
Dancing 9 SP 9 Novice
Teaching 3 XP 1 XP 1 XP 2 XP 2 XP 9 Novice
Cooking 6 SP 1 XP 1 XP 8 Novice
Animal Husbandry 1 XP 1 XP 2 XP 3 XP 1 XP 8 Novice
Running 2 XP 1 XP 1 XP 4 Novice
Storytelling 2 XP 2 Novice
Investigation 2 XP 2 Novice
Acrobatics 1 XP 1 XP 2 Novice
Cleaning 2 XP 2 Novice
Weapon: Shortsword 2 XP 2 Novice
Weapon: Shortbow 1 XP 1 Novice
Brawling 1 XP 1 Novice
Interrogation 1 XP 1 Novice
Tracking 1 XP 1 Novice
Hunting 1 XP 1 Novice
Cosmetology 1 XP 1 Novice
Medicine 1 XP 1 Novice
Land Navigation 1 XP 1 Novice
Grooming 1 XP 1 Novice
Unarmed Combat 1 XP 1 Novice

[style2=width: 500px; margin: auto; margin-top:30px; margin-bottom:30px; padding:20px;border:1px ridge #ffffff;back; background-color:#BF4040][shadow2=black,10,10,10][googlefont=Cinzel Decorative][u][size=150]Skills[/size][/u][/googlefont][/shadow2]

WIP

[center][style=width:350px;border:solid 1px black; #000000;color;black][/style][/center]
[center][style=width:350px;border:solid 1px grey; #000000;color;black][/style][/center]
[googlefont=Oswald][table2=black,white][b][color=#BF0040]SKILL POINTS[/color][/b] | [b][color=#BF0040]EARNED POINTS[/b][/color]| [b][color=#BF0040]TOTAL[/color][/b]| [b][color=#BF0040]RANK[/color][/b]
Socialization|  3 XP 1 XP 1 XP 1 XP 3 XP 5 XP 2 XP 2 XP 5 XP | 23 |  Novice
Horsemanship | 15 SP 4 XP 1 XP  |20XP |Novice
Observation | 3 XP 3 XP 1 XP 1 XP 2 XP 1 XP 1 XP 3 XP 1 XP | 16 | Novice
Riding: Horses | 10 RB 1 XP 1 XP 2 XP | 14 | Novice
Weapon: Dagger | 10 SP 2 XP|  12|  Novice
Singing | 10 SP | 10 |  Novice
Dancing | 9 SP | 9 | Novice
Teaching | 3 XP 1 XP 1 XP 2 XP 2 XP | 9  |Novice
Cooking |6 SP 1 XP 1 XP | 8 | Novice
Animal Husbandry | 1 XP 1 XP 2 XP 3 XP 1 XP|  8  |Novice
Running |  2 XP 1 XP 1 XP  |4  |Novice
Storytelling  | 2 XP |  2 | Novice
Investigation | 2 XP | 2 | Novice
Acrobatics | 1 XP 1 XP | 2 | Novice
Cleaning |  2 XP | 2 | Novice
Weapon: Shortsword | 2 XP |  2 | Novice
Weapon: Shortbow |  1 XP | 1 |  Novice
Brawling | 1 XP | 1  |Novice
Interrogation  |1 XP | 1 | Novice
Tracking  | 1 XP | 1 | Novice
Hunting  | 1 XP |  1  | Novice
Cosmetology |  1 XP  |1|  Novice
Medicine |  1 XP  | 1 | Novice
Land Navigation | 1 XP  |1  |Novice
Grooming  |1 XP|  1 | Novice
Unarmed Combat | 1 XP|  1  |Novice[/table2][/googlefont]
[center][style=width:350px;border:solid 1px grey; #000000;color;black][/style][/center]
[center][style=width:350px;border:solid 1px black; #000000;color;black][/style][/center][/style2]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

For Meadow Pt 1 yellow & black

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 31st, 2016, 2:42 pm

TITLE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque vitae neque mi. Aliquam sed bibendum arcu. Vestibulum sed mi venenatis, pellentesque tortor nec, pulvinar lacus. Nunc rhoncus ullamcorper tempus. Aliquam interdum lacus dignissim erat mattis fringilla. Maecenas sollicitudin nec diam quis tempor. Fusce sed velit dui. Nullam fermentum accumsan dolor, pharetra mollis leo sodales non. Phasellus ac dignissim odio. Curabitur tristique risus at orci dictum elementum. Quisque vitae odio ornare, consectetur nisl ut, feugiat risus. Phasellus mi quam, ultricies vel ultrices id, convallis eget eros. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Suspendisse non venenatis nibh. Fusce non ornare leo. Sed nec dolor convallis, dictum metus et, dignissim augue. Sed semper nec purus sit amet vehicula. Nulla at massa ut mi viverra venenatis. Curabitur quis felis diam. Sed dictum nisi mi, feugiat venenatis lorem pellentesque non. Phasellus non porta velit, eget euismod ante. Phasellus tincidunt neque eu ligula ullamcorper venenatis. Etiam porta eros efficitur elementum mollis. Cras fringilla non ante eget pretium. Nam in elementum sapien. Sed quis est sagittis, sollicitudin nibh at, pharetra ex. Phasellus condimentum erat id rhoncus tincidunt. Sed molestie velit eget commodo mattis.

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=54533[/img][/center]
[style=width:550px; border:2px ridge #e2c61c; color:#e2c61c; border-radius:35px; padding-top:50px; padding-bottom:20px;  padding-left:10px;  padding-right:10px;background-color:black;  margin-top:-175px; margin-bottom:auto; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto;][indent][webfont=Georgia][size=200]TITLE[/size][/webfont]

[googlefont=Oswald][size=130][left]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque vitae neque mi. Aliquam sed bibendum arcu. Vestibulum sed mi venenatis, pellentesque tortor nec, pulvinar lacus. Nunc rhoncus ullamcorper tempus. Aliquam interdum lacus dignissim erat mattis fringilla. Maecenas sollicitudin nec diam quis tempor. Fusce sed velit dui. Nullam fermentum accumsan dolor, pharetra mollis leo sodales non. Phasellus ac dignissim odio. Curabitur tristique risus at orci dictum elementum. Quisque vitae odio ornare, consectetur nisl ut, feugiat risus. Phasellus mi quam, ultricies vel ultrices id, convallis eget eros. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Suspendisse non venenatis nibh. Fusce non ornare leo. Sed nec dolor convallis, dictum metus et, dignissim augue. Sed semper nec purus sit amet vehicula. Nulla at massa ut mi viverra venenatis. Curabitur quis felis diam. Sed dictum nisi mi, feugiat venenatis lorem pellentesque non. Phasellus non porta velit, eget euismod ante. Phasellus tincidunt neque eu ligula ullamcorper venenatis. Etiam porta eros efficitur elementum mollis. Cras fringilla non ante eget pretium. Nam in elementum sapien. Sed quis est sagittis, sollicitudin nibh at, pharetra ex. Phasellus condimentum erat id rhoncus tincidunt. Sed molestie velit eget commodo mattis.[/size][/left][/googlefont][/indent][/style]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Jade Laken CS: Lores

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 31st, 2016, 2:58 pm

Lores

[tab=Self,#black,white]Self: Happy to Help Others
I Don't Respond Well to Petty Pranks[/tab]

Others
Alexander Faircroft: Squire of the Sylirian Knights
Ferrin: Handsome Stranger
Ferrin: Someone to be Comfortable Around
Ferrin: sleep talks
Ellwyn: Ferrin's Friend
Ellwyn's Story of Depression
Irathia: Mixed Blood Riding Student
Garland: Squire to Sera Catherine
Ser Gerard Anthonius: Ex Squire and Founder of the Pit

Skills
Brawling: Bite 'Em!
Dancing: Becoming one with the world
Animal Husbandry: securing the yvas
Socialization: come on, dont be shy...
Riding is Something I Truly Enjoy
Riding: Reward for Wanted Behavior
Teaching: Reassure Riders
Teaching: Keep Calm in a Fight
Teaching: Look for Chinks in Armor
Hunting: emotions can get in the way
Tracking: donkey tracks aren't narrow
Shortbow: two fingers on the string
Shortbow: Far target, aim higher
Animal Husbandry: mucking out stables
Medicine: cold water for burns
Acrobatics: front hand stand
Teaching: Beginner's Riding Lessons

Animals
Diria: Doesn't mind noises
Ravok Bloodbane: fanged Horse

Endrykas: Free and Breathable City
Kenash: Strange Farm Town
Rearing Stallion: A Pleasant Eatery
White Swan: A place of dance and form

Misc.
God: Rhaus
The Traditions of the Emerald Pavilion
Sometimes you have to go on faith
Knights' horses kept on strict diet
Drykas view horses differently
Saddles don't restrict movements
Tea calms the nerves
Uses of a Dagger in a Brawl
Human Weak Spots
The Specializations of a Sword and Dagger

[style2=width: 800px; margin: auto; margin-top:30px; margin-bottom:30px; padding:20px;border:1px ridge #ffffff;back; background-color:#BF4040][style=width:300px;color:white;background:transparent;][shadow2=black,10,10,10][googlefont=Cinzel Decorative][size=200]Lores[/size][/shadow2][/googlefont][/style]
[googlefont=Oswald][indent][tabset=200][tab=Self,#black,white]Self: Happy to Help Others
I Don't Respond Well to Petty Pranks[/tab][tab=Others,white,black]Alexander Faircroft: Squire of the Sylirian Knights
Ferrin: Handsome Stranger
Ferrin: Someone to be Comfortable Around
Ferrin: sleep talks
Ellwyn: Ferrin's Friend
Ellwyn's Story of Depression
Irathia: Mixed Blood Riding Student
Garland: Squire to Sera Catherine
Ser Gerard Anthonius: Ex Squire and Founder of the Pit[/tab][tab=Skills,black,white]Brawling: Bite 'Em!
Dancing: Becoming one with the world
Animal Husbandry: securing the yvas
Socialization: come on, dont be shy...
Riding is Something I Truly Enjoy
Riding: Reward for Wanted Behavior
Teaching: Reassure Riders
Teaching: Keep Calm in a Fight
Teaching: Look for Chinks in Armor
Hunting: emotions can get in the way
Tracking: donkey tracks aren't narrow
Shortbow: two fingers on the string
Shortbow: Far target, aim higher
Animal Husbandry: mucking out stables
Medicine: cold water for burns
Acrobatics: front hand stand
Teaching: Beginner's Riding Lessons[/tab][tab=Animals,white,black]Diria: Doesn't mind noises
Ravok Bloodbane: fanged Horse[/tab][tab=Location,black,white]Stone Gardens: Beautiful Memorial
Endrykas: Free and Breathable City
Kenash: Strange Farm Town
Rearing Stallion: A Pleasant Eatery
White Swan: A place of dance and form
Location: Antinous Fighting Pit[/tab][tab=Misc.,white,black]God: Rhaus
The Traditions of the Emerald Pavilion
Sometimes you have to go on faith
Knights' horses kept on strict diet
Drykas view horses differently
Saddles don't restrict movements
Tea calms the nerves
Uses of a Dagger in a Brawl
Human Weak Spots
The Specializations of a Sword and Dagger[/tab][/tabset][/googlefont][/style2][/indent]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Jade Laken: Items

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 31st, 2016, 3:42 pm

Possessions:

Yvas
large tarp
100 ft rope
flint & steel
lantern
2 torches
bedroll
blanket
fishing tackle & hook
a compass
riding horse Diria (Strider)
1 yvas
large saddlebags

Person
1 basic clothes(shirt, pants, and shoes)
1 waterskin
1 backpack:
1 set of toiletries(brush, toothbrush, soap, razor)
Food for a week
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel
1 Horse Breed Book

Food
2 loaves bread
1 dozen eggs
1 gallon milk
1 pound cheese
2 pounds walnuts
1 pint honey
1 pound sugar
1 pound apples
2 pounds carrots
2 ounces green beans
1 pound tomatoes
1 pound corn barley
1 pound oats
1 pound rice
3 ounces sage
3 ounces thyme
3 ounces bergamot
1 ounce salt
1 ounce basil
1 ounce mint
1 ounce garlic
2 pounds fish
1 pound sausage (venison)
1 pound bacon
1 pound sausage (beef)

Kitchen
1 bread knife
1 cheese knife
2 table knives
1 fish knife
1 serving spoon
2 table spoons
2 teaspoons
2 coffee spoons
2 Bowls 6"
1 12 qt Cooking Pot
2 8 oz cups
2 7" Dishes

Windmarks:

[style2=width: 800px; margin: auto; margin-top:30px; margin-bottom:30px; padding:20px;border:1px ridge #ffffff;back; background-color:#BF4040;color:white][style=width:300px;color:white;background:transparent;][shadow2=black,10,10,10][googlefont=Cinzel Decorative][size=200]Possessions:[/size][/shadow2][/googlefont][/style]
[googlefont=Oswald][tabset=200][tab=Yvas,black,white][center]large tarp
    100 ft rope
    flint & steel
    lantern
    2 torches
    bedroll
    blanket
    fishing tackle & hook
    a compass
    riding horse Diria (Strider)
    1 yvas
    large saddlebags[/center][/tab][tab=Person,white,black][center][b]1 basic clothes(shirt, pants, and shoes)
1 waterskin
1 backpack:
      1 set of toiletries(brush, toothbrush, soap, razor)
      Food for a week
      1 eating knife
      Flint & Steel
1 Horse Breed Book[/b][/center][/tab][tab=Food,black,white][center]2 loaves bread
1 dozen eggs
1 gallon milk
1 pound cheese
2 pounds walnuts
1 pint honey
1 pound sugar
1 pound apples
2 pounds carrots
2 ounces green beans
1 pound tomatoes
1 pound corn barley
1 pound oats
1 pound rice
3 ounces sage
3 ounces thyme
3 ounces bergamot
1 ounce salt
1 ounce basil
1 ounce mint
1 ounce garlic
2 pounds fish
1 pound sausage (venison)
1 pound bacon
1 pound sausage (beef)[/center][/tab][tab=Kitchen,white,black][center][b]1 bread knife
1 cheese knife
2 table knives
1 fish knife
1 serving spoon
2 table spoons
2 teaspoons
2 coffee spoons
2 Bowls 6"
1 12 qt Cooking Pot
2 8 oz cups
2 7" Dishes[/b][/center][/tab][/tabset]

[size=150]Windmarks:[/size][/googlefont][/style2]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Jade Laken CS: Ledger

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 31st, 2016, 4:09 pm

Ledger:

Expenses:PriceTotal
Starting Package+100gm100gm
2 daggers-2gm98gm
Meal-2gm96gm
Lillian Root Tea-2 SM95 GM 8 SM
Winter Expenses-45 GM55 GM 8 SM
Weapon: Shortbow-30 GM 25 GM 8 SM
Arrows(game)4 GM21 GM 8 SM
Small Quiver-20 GM1 GM 8 SM
Archer's Arm Guard -1 GM 8 SM
Winter Pay Check(515)-460 GM 460 GM 8 SM
Archer's Glove1 GM 459 GM 8 SM
3 oz Sage 3 SM459 GM 5 SM
3 oz Thyme-3 SM459 GM 2 SM
3 oz Bergamot-9 SM457 GM 7 SM
1 oz Salt -1 CM457 GM 6 SM 9 CM
1 oz Basil-1 SM457 GM 5 SM 9 CM
1 oz Mint 3 CM457 GM 5 SM 6 CM
1 oz Garlic 4 CM457 GM 5 SM 2 CM
2 Loaves Bread 2 CM457 GM 5 SM 0 CM
1 doz eggs 1 SM457 GM 4 SM 0 CM
1 gal milk 1 SM457 GM 3 SM 0 CM
1 lb cheese2 SM457 GM 1 SM 0 CM
1 lb apples1 GM456 GM 1 SM 0 CM
2 lb carrots2 GM454 GM 1 SM 0 CM
2 oz Green beans4 SM453 GM 7 SM 0 CM
1 lb Tomatoes 1 GM452 GM 7 SM 0 CM
2 lb Walnuts 6 SM 452 GM 1 SM 0 CM
2 pt Honey2 SM451 GM 9 SM 0 CM
1 lb Sugar 1 GM450 GM 9 SM 0 CM
1 lb Barley2GM448 GM 9 SM 0 CM
1 lb Oats 7 SM448 GM 2 SM 0 CM
1 lb Rice 5 GM 443 GM 2 SM 0 CM
2 lb Fish 4 GM439 GM 2 SM 0 CM
1 lb Venison (Sausage)4 GM435 GM 2 SM 0 CM
1 lb Sausage (beef) 2 GM 433 GM 2 SM 0 CM
1 lb Bacon4 GM429 GM 2 SM 0 CM
1 Bread Knife 1 CM429 GM 2 SM 9 CM
1 Cheese Knife 1 CM 429 GM 2 SM 8 CM
2 Table Knives 2 CM429 GM 2 SM 6 CM
1 Fish Knife1 CM429 GM 2 SM 5 CM
1 Serving Spoon 1 CM429 GM 2 SM 4 CM
2 Table Spoons 2 CM429 GM 2 SM 2 CM
2 Teaspoons2 CM429 GM 2 SM 0 CM
2 Coffee Spoons2 CM429 GM 1 SM 8 CM
2 Table Forks2 CM429 GM 1 SM 6 CM
1 Cheese Server 2 CM429 GM 1 SM 4 CM
1 Carving Fork6 CM429 GM 0 SM 8 CM
2 Bowls 6" -4 CM429 GM 0 SM 4 CM
1 Cooking Pot 12 qt2 SM428 GM 8 SM 4 CM
2 Cups 8 oz1 SM428 GM 7 SM 4 CM
2 Dishes 7"6 CM428 GM 6 SM 8 CM
Spring Expenses 135 GM293 GM 6 SM 8 CM
Summer Expenses-135 GM158 GM 6 SM 8 CM

[style2=width: 500px; margin: auto; margin-top:30px; margin-bottom:30px; padding:20px;border:1px ridge #ffffff;back; background-color:#BF4040;color:white][style=width:300px;color:white;background:transparent;][shadow2=black,10,10,10][googlefont=Cinzel Decorative][size=200]Ledger:[/size][/shadow2][/googlefont][/style]
[center][googlefont=Oswald][table2=black,white][color=#BF0040][b]Expenses:[/b][/color]|[color=#BF0040][b]Price[/b][/color]|[color=#BF0040][b]Total[/b][/color]
Starting Package|+100gm|100gm
2 daggers|-2gm|98gm
Meal|-2gm|96gm
Lillian Root Tea|-2 SM|95 GM 8 SM
Winter Expenses|-45 GM|55 GM 8 SM
Weapon: Shortbow|-30 GM   |25 GM 8 SM
Arrows(game)|4 GM|21 GM 8 SM
Small Quiver|-20 GM|1 GM 8 SM
Archer's Arm Guard |-1 GM   |8 SM
Winter Pay Check(515)|-460 GM|   460 GM 8 SM
Archer's Glove|1 GM|   459 GM 8 SM
3 oz Sage|   3 SM|459 GM 5 SM
3 oz Thyme|-3 SM|459 GM 2 SM
3 oz Bergamot|-9 SM|457 GM 7 SM
1 oz Salt|   -1 CM|457 GM 6 SM 9 CM
1 oz Basil|-1 SM|457 GM 5 SM 9 CM
1 oz Mint   |3 CM|457 GM 5 SM 6 CM
1 oz Garlic   |4 CM|457 GM 5 SM 2 CM
2 Loaves Bread   |2 CM|457 GM 5 SM 0 CM
1 doz eggs   |1 SM|457 GM 4 SM 0 CM
1 gal milk   |1 SM|457 GM 3 SM 0 CM
1 lb cheese|2 SM|457 GM 1 SM 0 CM
1 lb apples|1 GM|456 GM 1 SM 0 CM
2 lb carrots|2 GM|454 GM 1 SM 0 CM
2 oz Green beans|4 SM|453 GM 7 SM 0 CM
1 lb Tomatoes   |1 GM|452 GM 7 SM 0 CM
2 lb Walnuts|   6 SM   |452 GM 1 SM 0 CM
2 pt Honey|2 SM|451 GM 9 SM 0 CM
1 lb Sugar   |1 GM|450 GM 9 SM 0 CM
1 lb Barley|2GM|448 GM 9 SM 0 CM
1 lb Oats   |7 SM|448 GM 2 SM 0 CM
1 lb Rice|   5 GM   |443 GM 2 SM 0 CM
2 lb Fish   |4 GM|439 GM 2 SM 0 CM
1 lb Venison (Sausage)|4 GM|435 GM 2 SM 0 CM
1 lb Sausage (beef)|   2 GM   |433 GM 2 SM 0 CM
1 lb Bacon|4 GM|429 GM 2 SM 0 CM
1 Bread Knife   |1 CM|429 GM 2 SM 9 CM
1 Cheese Knife|   1 CM   |429 GM 2 SM 8 CM
2 Table Knives   |2 CM|429 GM 2 SM 6 CM
1 Fish Knife|1 CM|429 GM 2 SM 5 CM
1 Serving Spoon   |1 CM|429 GM 2 SM 4 CM
2 Table Spoons   |2 CM|429 GM 2 SM 2 CM
2 Teaspoons|2 CM|429 GM 2 SM 0 CM
2 Coffee Spoons|2 CM|429 GM 1 SM 8 CM
2 Table Forks|2 CM|429 GM 1 SM 6 CM
1 Cheese Server   |2 CM|429 GM 1 SM 4 CM
1 Carving Fork|6 CM|429 GM 0 SM 8 CM
2 Bowls 6"   |-4 CM|429 GM 0 SM 4 CM
1 Cooking Pot 12 qt|2 SM|428 GM 8 SM 4 CM
2 Cups 8 oz|1 SM|428 GM 7 SM 4 CM
2 Dishes 7"|6 CM|428 GM 6 SM 8 CM
Spring Expenses   |135 GM|293 GM 6 SM 8 CM
Summer Expenses|-135 GM|158 GM 6 SM 8 CM[/table2][/googlefont][/center][/style2]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Jade Laken CS: Thread List

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 31st, 2016, 4:17 pm

Thread List

[style2=width: 800px; margin: auto; margin-top:30px; margin-bottom:30px; padding:20px;border:1px ridge #ffffff;back; background-color:#BF4040][style=width:300px;color:white;background:transparent;][shadow2=black,10,10,10][googlefont=Cinzel Decorative][size=200]Thread List[/size][/shadow2][/googlefont][/style]

[center][style=width:350px;color:transparent;background:transparent;border:solid 2px black;][/style][/center]
[googlefont=Oswald][indent][tabset=200][tab=Winter 515,#000000,white]Naveena- [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic62644.html]A New Dance or Two....[/url]

Ferrin- [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic62812.html]A Day Out! Part 1[/url]
[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic62946.html]A Day Out! Part 2[/url]
[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic63258.html]Cool Winds, Shady Leaves[/url]
[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic63977.html]Arrows and Game(Jade) Pt 1[/url]
[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic64432.html]Arrows and Game(Ferrin) Pt 2[/url]

Irathia- [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic63281.html]Riding with a friend[/url]

Cor- [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic63311.html]Horses Know Too Much[/url]

Alexander- [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic63426.html]Riding isn't that Scary[/url]

Garland- [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic62808.html]Training with a new friend?[/url]

Cor and Ferrin- [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic63428.html]An Undeniable Interest[/url][/tab][tab=Work,white,black][b]Winter 515- [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic63268.html]Working in Windmount Stables[/url]
[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic63437.html]New Challenges at Work[/url][/b]

Spring 516:

[b][url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post479942.html#p479942]Green Faced, Brown Handed[/url][/b][/tab][tab=SPRING 516,#000000,white]Ferrin & Sophita: [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic64027.html]A Night for Remembrance.[/url]
Draven McNeil: [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post479942.html#p479942]Green Faced, Brown Handed[/url]
Halar:
[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic64442.html]When waking a tiger, use a long stick[/url]
Ianthe:[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic64835.html]Riding and Meditating[/url]
Hwyn and Ferrin:[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic64938.html]Food is a great bargaining tool[/url]
Shimoje-[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic65121.html]Riding Is Something New[/url][/tab][tab=Quests,white,black]Spring 516:
[b][url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic64633.html]Let's Hope This Works [2][/url]
[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic64826.html]Experiments of the Mind: Rituals With-in [3][/url]
[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic64918.html]Storehouse Massacre[/url]
[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic65016.html]Storehouse Massacre: The Possession[/url][/b][/tab][tab=Summer 516,#000000,white]Ferrin:[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post490623.html]A Promise for the Future[/url]
[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic65818.html]Getting on Track[/url]
[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic66078.html]Sticky Hooves[/url][/tab][/tabset][/indent][/googlefont][/style2]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Jade Laken CS: Back to Top Button

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 31st, 2016, 4:24 pm

[center][style=width:200px;background:white;color:black;border:ridge 2px grey;box-shadow:0px 0px 14px;border-radius:10px;][shadow2=black,10,10,10][url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post498912.html#p498912][googlefont=Cinzel Decorative][color=#000000][size=150]Back to Top[/size][/color][/googlefont][/url][/shadow2][/style][/center]

If you want to have this included you can place it at the bottom of each post. :)

Make sure you edit out the link*

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes