[Ravok AS Office - Persona] Know all of Thyself

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Persona on June 19th, 2012, 11:56 pm

The Office of Persona

Hello friends, and welcome to my little corner of Mizahar! I'm so excited to meet you all and torture you endlessly with pain and suffering. Watch as your friends betray you and your soul is corrupted into unspeakable friendliness and sunshine! I want you all to be happy here so I can laugh as I tear that happiness out from under your feet, so have a seat and let me know if there's anything I can get you!

Grading
So you want a grade, huh? I love grading! Until I don't anymore. Just plop a link to your thread in a post down below, and I'll get to it in good time. :) But don't bother with all the other nonsense like listing what skills you want--I probably won't even look at such requests, just skip straight to the link and read what your characters actually do.

If you have a problem with the grade I give you- please feel free to discuss it with me! If you feel there's something I've missed, I'd be more than happy to give it another look! Just don't think you can mooch points off me you didn't earn. Also, please remember to have your CS completely updated, including ledger, thread list, and skill list. Otherwise, I may just have to put your grade on hold. ;)

Graded Threads :

Modding
So you want to put yourself in my clutches, eh? You sure about that? I'll have to think about it. You might do well to read this lovely post in the CS forums, which has excellent advice for how to request threads from mods. Just send a PM with your ideas, and we'll see what we can work out. :)

Active Modded Threads
[Location] Citizen Registration Office

Inactive Modded Threads :

Completed Modded Threads :

#27278D Not currently accepting new modded threads! But if you're willing to wait, I'll put your name here.
Waiting List
Not currently accepting new modded threads.
Last edited by Persona on December 7th, 2012, 1:06 am, edited 50 times in total.
Persona
The Wildcard

Words: 41121
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2012, 9:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Verilian on December 18th, 2012, 4:40 pm

Just a note to everybody, Persona has stepped down as an ST, and this office is closed. Please don't move your threads to another office though, I am grading the threads in both this office and my own, in the order of the date that they were submitted, that way everybody still gets graded in the right order. So just sit tight, and your threads will all get graded, but for new submissions, please put them in my Office. That is all.

Thanks!

~V
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)